Wow

Chisoxfn

Jason, you have me to thank for starting that MFBDPS thread!!! :lol:

This site has so many "characters". That is what seperates it from the rest. WSI and others, can really learn from this. You let people be themselves, and youll be amazed.

Thats a new record. :cheers

When I first read the title I thought you had gotten 1000 posts today...I was about to bow down and worship your greatness, and then think about for a second and decide that posting 1000 posts in one day is really pathetic and should feel sorry for you instead of worshipping you :D ;)

When I first read the title I thought you had gotten 1000 posts today...I was about to bow down and worship your greatness, and then think about for a second and decide that posting 1000 posts in one day is really pathetic and should feel sorry for you instead of worshipping you :D  ;)

Lol, 1000 posts by me in a day, I think I'd be killing myself. I'd never want to look at a computer again.

Guest hotsoxchick1
And no one really had anything to say . . .  ;)

2,000 if JR finally has the balls to remove a couple of employees.  :bringit

lol does anyone really have anything to say on any given day???? not unless we win or lose very badly........and then its just b****ing and gripes or praises of the masses........... :lol: btw im well over 6000 now .......pretty soon ill be up to jas..........lol........

And no one really had anything to say . . .  ;)

2,000 if JR finally has the balls to remove a couple of employees.  :bringit

lol does anyone really have anything to say on any given day???? not unless we win or lose very badly........and then its just b****ing and gripes or praises of the masses........... :lol: btw im well over 6000 now .......pretty soon ill be up to jas..........lol........

The majority is fluff :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

well lets go for broke huh...............seems funny that theres so much posting going on when the team sucks so badly..... lol..........

well lets go for broke huh...............seems funny that theres so much posting going on when the team sucks so badly..... lol..........

I think that the site just has more "regulars" now. Just an observation.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think that the site just has more "regulars" now.  Just an observation.

yes it does... that can be a good thing or a bad one... depends on how you look at it .........and of course where they came from........there are a few mlb posters i would loathe to see here............hence the reason i left........trolls and kiddys......babysitting for free grew tiresome and boring.......i hope it doesnt happen here.......

yes it does... that can be a good thing or a bad one... depends on how you look at it .........and of course where they came from........there are a few mlb posters i would loathe to see here............hence the reason i left........trolls and kiddys......babysitting for free grew tiresome and boring.......i hope it doesnt happen here.......

What we have right now i really like a lot. I hope we dont get any trolls or freaks.

Guest hotsoxchick1
What we have right now i really like a lot. I hope we dont get any trolls or freaks.

i couldnt agree with you more............im all for leaving things the way they are now............troll free........ :headbang

What we have right now i really like a lot.   I hope we dont get any trolls or freaks.

If we do get some of those--and this is an unlikely hypothetical bear in mind--I will take great pleasure in smacking the asstacklers down, one by one.

I am from ESPN boreds afterall, I could throw down wif'a best of em. Holla!

If we do get some of those--and this is an unlikely hypocthetical bear in mind--I will take great pleasure in smacking the asstacklers down, one by one.

I am from ESPN boreds afterall,  I could throw down wif'a best of em. Holla!

Justjim!!! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
If we do get some of those--and this is an unlikely hypocthetical bear in mind--I will take great pleasure in smacking the asstacklers down, one by one.

I am from ESPN boreds afterall,  I could throw down wif'a best of em. Holla!

brando its the mlb trolls i dont want here......