Wow

Chisoxfn

If we do get some of those--and this is an unlikely hypocthetical bear in mind--I will take great pleasure in smacking the asstacklers down, one by one.  

I am from ESPN boreds afterall,  I could throw down wif'a best of em. Holla!

Justjim!!! :headbang

Sparkly catherers and nootered unicorns are sooooooooooooooome of my faaaaaaaaaavorite things :headbang

yes it does... that can be a good thing or a bad one... depends on how you look at it .........and of course where they came from........there are a few mlb posters i would loathe to see here............hence the reason i left........trolls and kiddys......babysitting for free grew tiresome and boring.......i hope it doesnt happen here.......

why, we do that for you. :D :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
why, we do that for you. :D  :headbang

ahh but you get better benefits babysitting me ldf.... come on be honest......you wouldnt have it any other way.......... ;) :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
you sassy little thing you.  :headbang

yeah well someone has to be....lol...........and you wouldnt have me any other way......admit it......... :D

yeah well someone has to be....lol...........and you wouldnt have me any other way......admit it......... :D

ahh the dreams i am going to have. sweet and peaceful........................... then you have to show up and ruin it.............. ooooo hhhhh yeah i got you on this one. :D :headbang :bringit :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
ahh the dreams i am going to have. sweet and peaceful........................... then you have to show up and ruin it.............. ooooo hhhhh yeah i got you on this one.  :D  :headbang  :bringit  :cheers

lol... you only wish your dreams could be filled with me.....then and only then would they be sweet as sugar......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

yea we do ldf hon.......the little troll boy tried to tell me that you guys were "not real men" on another thread on the other board....... the little bugger troll boy has been following me all around the boards.............can i consider that cyber stalking.. do they punish that by law???? hmm oh cw...... can ya help out here with your lawyer stuff please.........thanks......

yea we do ldf hon.......the little troll boy tried to tell me that you guys were "not real men" on another thread on the other board....... the little bugger troll boy has been following me all around the boards.............can i consider that cyber stalking.. do they punish that by law???? hmm oh cw...... can ya help out here with your lawyer stuff please.........thanks......

if i had his ip address, i think i can surprise him>>>>>>>>>. :D :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
if i had his ip address, i think i can surprise him>>>>>>>>>.  :D  :headbang

ask jason he may be able to help ya out with that one......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

alrighty then... i feel that the troll has been exposed.. he wont be bothering us much... i hope.........jc456.......thats what he goes by.......youll know him from the clueless things he says.. like you guys arent real men........ ;)