Thanks

Bmr31

I need to thank each and every one of you. I went through a real tough period of my life, which isnt over yet, and many of you were as supportive and encouraging as my close friends. Some of the things you guys said really stuck with me, and today i almost feel myself again. I guess ive never been really low like that before, and i have so many people to thank. Ive already thanked the people that helped me in person, and now its your turn. I also want to specifically recognize HSC and Brando, who were there for me, even though we had "history". As soon as i got down on human beings in general, the opposite happens. In addition, i want to thank this website. Ive vented a lot of frustration here, and its been therapy for me. You people changed my mind with one thing. You CAN make "friends" through the internet. I dont know what else to say. Thank you.

I need to thank each and every one of you. I went through a real tough period of my life, which isnt over yet, and many of you were as supportive and encouraging as my close friends.  Some of the things you guys said really stuck with me, and today i almost feel myself again.  I guess ive never been really low like that before, and i have so many people to thank. Ive already thanked the people that helped me in person, and now its your turn.  I also want to specifically recognize HSC and Brando, who were there for me, even though we had "history".    As soon as i got down on human beings in general, the opposite happens.  In addition, i want to thank this website.  Ive vented a lot of frustration here, and its been therapy for me.  You people changed my mind with one thing.  You CAN make "friends" through the internet.  I dont know what else to say.  Thank you.

*cough* homo *cough* :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
I need to thank each and every one of you. I went through a real tough period of my life, which isnt over yet, and many of you were as supportive and encouraging as my close friends.  Some of the things you guys said really stuck with me, and today i almost feel myself again.  I guess ive never been really low like that before, and i have so many people to thank. Ive already thanked the people that helped me in person, and now its your turn.  I also want to specifically recognize HSC and Brando, who were there for me, even though we had "history".    As soon as i got down on human beings in general, the opposite happens.  In addition, i want to thank this website.  Ive vented a lot of frustration here, and its been therapy for me.  You people changed my mind with one thing.  You CAN make "friends" through the internet.  I dont know what else to say.  Thank you.

awe shucks bmr no thanks needed.......... brando and i are both just tryin to get into your pants...... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
:o  boss is comin to see me.

dont sweat it hon...........if all goes bad... pack up and move to chicago, i got a job for ya here..........

dont sweat it hon...........if all goes bad... pack up and  move to chicago, i got a job for ya here..........

I will know a LOT more by Friday afternoon....................but i think its gonna be okay.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I will know a LOT more by Friday afternoon....................but i think its gonna be okay.

i know youll be ok..... your a tough cookie.......... :D ....im sure you can handle anything thrown your way with ease........ ;) good luck .. im pullin for ya.........

i know youll be ok..... your a tough cookie.......... :D ....im sure you can handle anything thrown your way with ease........ ;) good luck .. im pullin for ya.........

Thanks. I may be tough, but I am human. :ph34r:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thanks.  I may be tough, but I am human. :ph34r:

come on now admit it.......your a pussy cat at heart..... ;) a human one of course..... :D

Guest wsc425

I like boobs