Thoughts...

Steff

Me.. I would not have my child in a pose like this. And what's with the tat..? This child is 5 years old.

(Picture removed of Cindy Crawford's five year old daughter posing semi-nude to model a swimsuit with a fake tattoo on the small of her back.)

It was discussed on another board I frequent and I think Cindy Crawford (that's one of her kids) needs to be investigaged (or at least have her head examined) that she allowed such a picture to be taken. There is another one that I find to be equally questionable that I saw posted elsewhere.

The short answer is: away.

Not because anything talked about on this thread was a problem, but because a few moderators - including myself - felt that the picture is inappropriate for this website. In my opinion, that shot is child exploitation when its published and toes the line on legality.

Feel free to continue talking about the picture, but don't post it. Thanks.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Sep 21, 2006 -> 10:16 AM)
The short answer is: away.

Not because anything talked about on this thread was a problem, but because a few moderators - including myself - felt that the picture is inappropriate for this website. In my opinion, that shot is child exploitation when its published and toes the line on legality.

Feel free to continue talking about the picture, but don't post it. Thanks.

Why not just remove the picture, post an edit, and leave the thread alone? Not that it matters. Can't really discuss a picture when it can't be viewed.

I guess when you live in that world, having your daughter pose is probably something Cindy didn't give a second thought to. And it shouldn't have needed a second thought, the first thought should have been no way will my daughter pose like that.