Got Milk???

southsider2k5

Have to say I am surprised some guys don't find her attractive. Look past the BBT marriage and the weird relationships with her brother and father and she is still an extremely attractive female. Her and Madonna have damn near the best bodies in all of entertainment. Halle Berry is close as well.

It's the other way around, she may be close to Halle Berry

:usa

Halle Berry is indeed beautiful.. and does have a great body.. but the black she's got in her makes her lower body thick compared to Madonna and Angelina. Nothing she can do.. it's genetics. White females can get down to less than 1% body fat! All a matter of preference. Personally I don't like myself when I work out hard and get lower then 4% bf. Too defined and cut looks manly. But some can pull it off. JMO, though.

I would take Jolie over ANYBODY out there since there is something "alive" and "unique" and "human" in her personality/essence. Billy Bob is a f***in' idiot for letting that one go, even bigger one than that other "mymphette" Eric Benet.

Plus, she is an eye candy, which can't hurt.

(Halle is at once too neurotic and ambitious for my taste, though she is more conventionally beautiful/sexy than Angelina. Whoever thinks she is "fat" needs to be castrated on the spot, with a dull chainsaw.)

I would take Jolie over ANYBODY out there since there is something "alive" and "unique" and "human" in her personality/essence.  Billy Bob is a f***in' idiot for letting that one go, even bigger one than that other "mymphette" Eric Benet. 

Plus, she is an eye candy, which can't hurt.

(Halle is at once too neurotic and ambitious for my taste, though she is more conventionally beautiful/sexy than Angelina.  Whoever thinks she is "fat" needs to be castrated on the spot, with a dull chainsaw.)

Remember some guys are very dumb. They get bored and do dumb things. I'm certain David Copperfield sometime wishes he could go "abracadabra" and make Claudia Shiffer (Spelling?) disappear and someone else reappear in bed.

Hugh Grant.

Eddie Murphy supposedly cheated on his super hot wife with a nasty looking transvestite. I just don't understand men sometimes.. :bang

Steff,

How can you not understand men, the simplest creatures on the planet?

We're either having sex, thinking about having sex, or talking about sex.

Like tile, lay us right the first time and you can walk on us all your life . . . :D