soxfaninbeverly

and it goes like this....

Good Morning baseball fans.

An elementary teacher starts a new job at a school in Milwaukee and trying

to

make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's

a

Brewers

fan. She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Brewers fans.

Everyone

in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks

at

the girl

with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?" Because

I'm

not a

Brewers fan," she replied. The teacher,still shocked, asked: "Well, if

you're not a

Brewers fan, then who do you support?" "I'm a Cubs fan, and proud of it,"

Mary

replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. "Well, Mary, might you

explain why

you are a Cubs fan?" "Because my Mom and Dad are from Chicago and my Mom

is

a Cubs fan and my dad is a Cubs fan, so I'm a Cubs fan too!" "Well," said

the

teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a

Cubs fan.

You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your

Mom was a

prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you

be

then?" Mary said, "I'd be a White Sox fan."

Guest hotsoxchick1

thats actually an oldie but goodie... surprised to see its going on the rounds again...of course we used to swap out the teams in the respective places..... :D

I heard it as democrates and republicans. :lol:

Still the best to in Chicago debate still comes down to our lack of success isn;t as bad as your lack of success. Damn I wish we were comparing WS wins. I would even trade two or three Cub WS wins for 3 or 4 White Sox WS wins. I might even trade straight up if we won first :D

I prefer this one:

3 baseball fans are walking along some railroad tracks when they come across the naked torso of a murdered woman. The Sox fan says, "We gotta call the police, but let's give her her dignity first." So the Sox fan takes off his hat an puts it on top of her left breast. The Cardinals fan says, "Agreed," and removes his hat and puts it over her right breast. The Cub fan calls the police on his cellphone, gives the police the location of the body, and does what the other two baseball fans did, removes his hat, and places it over her vagina.

The cop shows up and says, "What do we have here?", and picks up the White Sox hat, looks under it, and places it back down. The cop then picks up the Cardinals hat, looks under it, and places it down. The cop then picks up the Cubs hat, looks under it, places it down, looks under it, places it down, looks under it once again, and places it down.....

At this point the Cubs fan screams, "What's the matter with you? Don't you have any sense of decency?" The cop stands up, looks at the Cub fan, and says, "Sir..... we have a problem here." The Cub fans says, "What's that?" The cop replies, "Usually when I look under a Cubs hat I see an asshole under it." :headbang :headbang :headbang

I heard it as democrates and republicans.  :lol:

Still the best to in Chicago debate still comes down to our lack of success isn;t as bad as your lack of success. Damn I wish we were comparing WS wins. I would even trade two or three Cub WS wins for 3 or 4 White Sox WS wins. I might even trade straight up if we won first  :D

Exactly!!! And, did you know that in the past 56 seasons, the Sox have finished with a better record than the Cubs in 42 of those? And in that same span, the Cubs have outdrawn the Sox by a mere 1,500, which nixes all of this attendance talk Cub fans like to boast about.