Sad but true

aboz56

Once the realization that we were done finally sunk in these past few days, I've turned to a new form of therapy to get over this season.

I'm watching the 2005 ALCS Game 5.

I'm gonna wear this box set out this winter until the Hot Stove heats up. Can't wait to see what KW has in mind to improve this club.

Once the realization that we were done finally sunk in these past few days, I've turned to a new form of therapy to get over this season.

I'm watching the 2005 ALCS Game 5.

I'm gonna wear this box set out this winter until the Hot Stove heats up. Can't wait to see what KW has in mind to improve this club.

i watched the video that comcast showed last year on the day of the parade. the playoff montage

/cry

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 02:52 AM)
Can't wait to see what KW has in mind to improve this club.

I was thinking about that as well. There might be some strong hints in the lineups this last week. Such as yesterday when Owens was in CF, hitting #2, Iguchi down in the lineup. Not that Owens is the answer. But that there are/ might be questions in CF. Or having Haeger in relief.

QUOTE(beck72 @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 10:58 PM)
I was thinking about that as well. There might be some strong hints in the lineups this last week. Such as yesterday when Owens was in CF, hitting #2, Iguchi down in the lineup. Not that Owens is the answer. But that there are/ might be questions in CF. Or having Haeger in relief.

I think you can expect to see most of the regulars this weekend as the Sox want to prevent Minnesota from winning the division so they have to play the Yankees. And we all know the Yankees have owned the Twins for a while now.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the Sox bean Morneau this weekend. I think we all remember his comments from a month or so ago. I'm sure the Sox do as well. I'd like nothing better than to see Minnesota get in a tussle with the Sox this weekend costing them not only the division but maybe a game or two by certain players in the playoffs.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 10:02 PM)
I also wouldn't mind seeing the Sox bean Morneau this weekend. I think we all remember his comments from a month or so ago. I'm sure the Sox do as well. I'd like nothing better than to see Minnesota get in a tussle with the Sox this weekend costing them not only the division but maybe a game or two by certain players in the playoffs.

We should play beanball because he doesn't like us. Didn't we learn earlier this year how pointless that nonsense is?

for some reason, i thought i had already experienced the let down of not winning after having already won.

but i'm only old enough to remember post-85 bears... and of course Jordan's retirements left little doubt that another title would not happen.

so this is the first time there's been a shock that my team is not repeating.