Who will you be rooting for????

chisoxdavid

I dont know if Im gonna follow all the games but will probably end up watching a few games. Havent really decided on which team I will root for...........As and Thomas, Phillies and Rowand, I dont think I will be rooting for a division foe although it would be cool to see it stay in the central.........I might just root for the team we beat last year, besides after last year I kinda felt sorry for them after getting swept.

Who you rooting for?

Oh and I hate to say it but crazy Carl was right we didnt make the playoffs.

QUOTE(chisoxdavid @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 09:31 AM)
I dont know if Im gonna follow all the games but will probably end up watching a few games. Havent really decided on which team I will root for...........As and Thomas, Phillies and Rowand, I dont think I will be rooting for a division foe although it would be cool to see it stay in the central.........I might just root for the team we beat last year, besides after last year I kinda felt sorry for them after getting swept.

Who you rooting for?

Oh and I hate to say it but crazy Carl was right we didnt make the playoffs.

yep crazy carl was right. maybe there wasn't dinosaurs after all.......

I'm okay with anybody but the Twins. I'd rather the Tigers not win, but wouldn't really affect me one way or the other. I hate having to root for the Yanks, but I hate the Twins much much more. The A's are gonna get crushed or I'd root for them. I would LOVE for an NL team to win, but that ain't happening. It will be another sweep.

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 11:55 AM)
A's all the way !! Big Frank was a great player for us and despite those who questioned his attitude he played through a lot of pain. He was the face of the franchise for a lotta years and I won't ever forget the greatest hitter ever in White Sox modern era.

Do you think he would of plyed with those injuries if he had a big contract? I dont, I think he played just because his contract had incentives.

Great question. I'm not a big Clemens fan but I liked what you said about the Stroh

fans treating you well at the Series.

Their owner was pretty complimentary when we won it also.

I hate watching postseason games at the Twinkydome but for some reason I want

to see Detroit blow the division title.

In the final analysis, it might be best for the Twins or Tigers to win it all so next

year they will have the letdown we had this year.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 05:40 PM)
I'll root for the AL central teams, and if they don't make it, I'm for the AL in the WS.

the phillies because Dick Allen played for them but I'll wear a Yankee sweatshirt because everybody hates the Yankees around here. When I don't care who wins I like to go against the crowd.