The Office

Kyyle23

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Nov 17, 2006 -> 07:59 AM)
you're an idiot

LOL, I read this quickly and I was like "What the heck? What a jerk!"

Then I remembered the comeback match that Andy and Dwight had. Phenomenal

What were their respective titles? Regional assistant manager and Regional Director of Managers?

"Watch a movie, the director always comes first. Do you watch movies?"

"I watch movies. I have seen over 240 of them"

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 17, 2006 -> 09:15 AM)
1985 called, they want their car back.

Well, 1985 must have a time machine because it's an 87.

For Christmas I really want to give one of my friends a stapler in Jell-O.

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Nov 17, 2006 -> 10:28 AM)
One wish for the next year or so... Don't try to make this show serious between Pam and Karen. Just laughs please

Other than that, its obviously that Andy v. Dwight is gonna be hilarious. Its the battle of two Kramers

gold jerry.... gold

I don't mind the right mix of "serious" and comedy. I think they've been doing it well so far. I think the love story angle is well done.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Nov 19, 2006 -> 01:22 AM)
Andy: "I'm always a step ahead. I'm like a carpenter...who works on stairs."

By the way, is it just me or has Creed been extra freaky this season? His reaction to the woman using the breast pump had me rolling on the floor.

"Right place at the right time."

I think Creed had his coming out show during the finale of season two, when he bragged about being a kleptomaniac and for the rest of the show was shown stealing various strange things. He has been in the background doing some hilarious things ever since.

I loved Kelly bringing Jim up to speed on "her life".

I love the possibilities of the cantankerous Stanley for the future epidoes. He's easily one of my faves.

I also am expecting to see some great Ryan/Jim battles. I bet Pam starts dating Ryan.

Great news about Gervais!!!

Edited by Kid Gleason

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 20, 2006 -> 08:38 AM)

I love the possibilities of the cantankerous Stanley for the future epidoes. He's easily one of my faves.

I also am expecting to see some great Ryan/Jim battles. I bet Pam starts dating Ryan.

Whats the news? Is he going to be a big part of the show?

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 20, 2006 -> 10:15 AM)
Whats the news? Is he going to be a big part of the show?

Read people!

He and Stephen Merchant (who I think might actually be the funnier one) are writing Nov 30th's episode.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 20, 2006 -> 09:38 AM)

I don't see why Pam would date Ryan since he and Kelly are still together but that's just me

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Nov 20, 2006 -> 09:19 AM)
I don't see why Pam would date Ryan since he and Kelly are still together but that's just me

If a rivalry starts between Ryan and Jim, as was slightly hinted at in the episode the other day, Pam would start dating Ryan to make Jim jealous. Kelly and Ryan are an item in Kelly's wacky mind only, so Ryan has no real wish to stay with her, and seems to be looking for an escape.

Crap...I may as well just start watching Soap Operas. :crying

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 20, 2006 -> 11:15 AM)
If a rivalry starts between Ryan and Jim, as was slightly hinted at in the episode the other day, Pam would start dating Ryan to make Jim jealous. Kelly and Ryan are an item in Kelly's wacky mind only, so Ryan has no real wish to stay with her, and seems to be looking for an escape.

Crap...I may as well just start watching Soap Operas. :crying

I don't see much of a rivalry there, it will be interesting to see how the other transfers fit in and what comedic roles they may add

definitely need more classic Creed lines; he seems to shine in his few moments which seems to work best

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Nov 20, 2006 -> 10:40 AM)
I don't see much of a rivalry there, it will be interesting to see how the other transfers fit in and what comedic roles they may add

definitely need more classic Creed lines; he seems to shine in his few moments which seems to work best

Yah, I don't see a Ryan and Jim rivalry develop. All Ryan did was take his desk. Plus, based on previous episodes, Pam doesn't seem to think too highly of Ryan and the way he is with Kelly. Boy, this does feel like I'm talking about a soap opera.

And here is some classic Creed for ya...

Edited by KevHead0881

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Nov 21, 2006 -> 12:02 AM)
Where did all that Creed footage come from? I don't remember seeing half those bits.

A lot of it comes from the deleted scenes. You can find some of them on the Office website, but most of it, I believe, is from the DVD's.

By the way, anybody else know where the hell that Devin character came from? He pops up in that one episode where Michael has to fire someone. Never seen before that episode, and never seen after.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Nov 21, 2006 -> 12:26 AM)
A lot of it comes from the deleted scenes. You can find some of them on the Office website, but most of it, I believe, is from the DVD's.

By the way, anybody else know where the hell that Devin character came from? He pops up in that one episode where Michael has to fire someone. Never seen before that episode, and never seen after.

I always kinda figured that they really liked the storyline of having michael firing someone, but didn't want to ax any real characters, so they just threw him in there.