The Office

Kyyle23

Angela "You arent supposed to wear white to a wedding"

Kelly "I know. It was an emergency"

Kelly (to the camera) "I look great in white"

The Pam/Jim saga looks like its gonna be going for a while again. I wonder what happened when she left with her ex......

Edited by kyyle23

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually missed the Ryan/Kelly bit, so I'll have to catch it when my sister gets the dvds. I loved Karen singing at the end. I really like her.

And, I might be the only girl in the world who thinks this, but I'm glad Pam and Roy got back together. I think he kind of deserved a second chance.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 09:57 AM)
I actually missed the Ryan/Kelly bit, so I'll have to catch it when my sister gets the dvds. I loved Karen singing at the end. I really like her.

And, I might be the only girl in the world who thinks this, but I'm glad Pam and Roy got back together. I think he kind of deserved a second chance.

Check NBC.com, I think you can watch the episode online for free.

I thought the episode was a little slow. I like Michael getting himself into embarrassing situations, but come on...no one is that stupid to steal the line from the priest like that. That's the one thing that keeps bothering me about the show, even though I really like it. There are embarassing, stupid moments, and then there are completely unbelievable and unrealistic ones that go too far. That was the case last night.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 09:57 AM)

Well, I'm not a girl...but I like the way Roy is turning out. I'm also glad Jim and Pam aren't getting together for one simple reason:

Daphne and Niles.

QUOTE(SnB @ Feb 8, 2007 -> 06:43 PM)
I think michael was the most unlikeable ever in tonight's episode.

Michael's character is one of the few on tv that can flat piss me off. He was such an ass and thats why I love it...Carrel plays the part to a T. But Dwight, yet again some more classic Dwight and Jim moments.

BUSINESS SCHOOL

8:30/7:30c TV14 02.15.2007

MICHAEL GOES TO BUSINESS SCHOOL WITH RYAN - Ryan (B.J. Novak) invites Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) to be a guest speaker at his business school. Meanwhile, Dwight battles a bat that gets loose in the office while Pam (Jenna Fischer) invites co-workers to her first art show. Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Melora Hardin, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Paul Lieberstein, and Mindy Kaling also star.

So, about a week ago my friend sent me the first few episodes of the series.

A week later, and I've seen every episode from all three seasons so far. Damn this show is addicting.

I thought Michael's antics at the wedding were a bit much -- almost to the point where its going to stop being believable. Overall, though, still a good episode. I loved Jim training Dwight.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Feb 15, 2007 -> 10:27 AM)
So, about a week ago my friend sent me the first few episodes of the series.

A week later, and I've seen every episode from all three seasons so far. Damn this show is addicting.

I thought Michael's antics at the wedding were a bit much -- almost to the point where its going to stop being believable. Overall, though, still a good episode. I loved Jim training Dwight.

Have you seen the UK version yet?

I love the US show, but I think it would be world better with Ricky Gervais as the boss. Ricky is perfect, and never came across as an ass, like Michael does. Michael is mostly un-sympathetic, which is a downfall on a character like that. I also, get ready for it, prefer Gareth to Dwight. The main problem is that Dwight and Michael are extremely un-realistic. The whole office is very realistic, but these two characters just don't fit. Michael would have been fired and sued a long time ago. Dwight, last weeks being almost tricked into believing it was the real Ben Franklin is a prime example. He knew all the right questions to bust the guy on, but still thought he could be real, and yet over 200 years old? Rainne (sic?) is great with the role, and the downfall usually comes from poor writing.

Two weeks of "sucky Michael", and they reel him back in. Man, those writers know how to work that character to perfection sometimes. I am sooo torn with him. My feelings on him change every dang week!!! That ending bit, from when he got the gallery to the end with the framed picture were just perfect.

And the bit with Creed, when the bat first flew around and he just sat at his desk, that was great!

Then Ryan shaking his head as Michael took the text book!!!

Edited by Kid Gleason