All Fans Bring CORK To Wrigley for the Sox/Cubs

cortisonshot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that there's some t-shirts at the Cell with the Cork logo on it. I think i'm gonna send for one. I need to give sammy some s*** when he comes down here to PR. LOL!! :headbang :cheers :lolhitting

Sammy :finger :fyou

I'm not gonna throw anything on the field. I'm not gonna embarrass my country or myself with lack of class for a Piece of s***

I heard that there's some t-shirts at the Cell with the Cork logo on it. I think i'm gonna send for one. I need to give sammy some s*** when he comes down here to PR. LOL!!  :headbang  :cheers  :lolhitting

Sammy  :finger  :fyou

I'm not gonna throw anything on the field. I'm not gonna embarrass my country or myself with lack of class for a Piece of s***

asked for his autograph on the shirt. :D :headbang

Just a fair warning...

If you insist on throwing cork on the field at Wrigley, be prepared to get your ass kicked, ejected from the park, and spend a few hours in jail.

and while you are in jail imagine all the cork you may be getting there.

Just a fair warning...

If you insist on throwing cork on the field at Wrigley, be prepared to get your ass kicked, ejected from the park, and spend a few hours in jail.

I say they don't even make it to jail.

Real smart to go into HIS house and pull s***. Sox fans will be greatly out numbered. My guess is that an idiot that tosses something at Sosa will end up in the hospital before being booked...

Just a fair warning...

Real smart to go into HIS house and pull s***. Sox fans will be greatly out numbered. My guess is that an idiot that tosses something at Sosa will end up in the hospital before being booked...

now if i was some 15 to 20 yrs younger, that might entice me. not throwing the cork, well maybe, but being able to express myself with some of their diehearts.

hospital for me, i doubt it.

I heard that there's some t-shirts at the Cell with the Cork logo on it. I think i'm gonna send for one. I need to give sammy some s*** when he comes down here to PR. LOL!!  :headbang  :cheers  :lolhitting

Sammy  :finger  :fyou

asked for his autograph on the shirt. :D :headbang

Hey Josh, I bout a shirt that says Sosa on the front and under it it says Lumber Company but Lumber is scratched out and says cork company instead! On the back it has the Cubs logo but instead of the big circle that says cubs it says cork. Its my fav shirt!

Just a fair warning...

now if i was some 15 to 20 yrs younger, that might entice me. not throwing the cork, well maybe, but being able to express myself with some of their diehearts.

hospital for me, i doubt it.

They are like wolves there. They travel in packs, they attack in packs. The last time I was there a drunk group pounced on a kid wearing a Sox shirt standing in line for the bathroom minding his own business. Kid couldn't have been more than 15. For no reason they called him names and poured beer on him. I will admit I was scared when my sister and I rescued him. I fully expected the guys to send a group of skanks after us.

Why am I going back... :bang

In past years, is it true that we have some fights on the crowd between Scrubs and Sox fans???

You better believe it! LAst year, I went to a Cubs/Sox game at Wrigley and a drunk sCrUBS fan jumped a guy wearing a Sox jersey. The Cubs fan poured beer on him but eventually the Sox fan whooped his ass and the Cubs fan was taken away! :D I love to hear this kind of stuff!

Plenty of them.  Security has gotten much better at Comiskey for these games, but I can't vouch for the north side urinal.

I hate those damn urinals! The lines are 1/2 hour long and when you get there, the drunk Cubs fan next to you is staring at your dingaling! :o But, I hate it when the guy next to you is pissing and drinking beer at the same time!!!!

In past years, is it true that we have some fights on the crowd between Scrubs and Sox fans???

Some....??

It's lunicy. The second the fresh air hits their noses, the north side public pissers lose their minds. Not all of them... but a lot of them.

I just thank God that the security in my section is on the ball. You'd think there would be a lot of fights in/near the bar, but most of them actually behave themselves. It's the outfield morons that need some manners.

oh yeah, i was involve in several, while i will add that i never started them. (that is the truth) the ones i got into was coming to the defense of some sox fan who was being terrorize by some sCrubs punks. ahhh the good old days :D

i should add that this was in the '70's in the old park that was a great era. sCrubs fan made a point of coming over to start s*** and more often than not, was taken to the north side after a brief stay in the emergency room.

:lol: , ona day i will go to game like this, and if a fight happens i will be glad to punch Scrub fan, :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Here i Brazil, my soccer team got robbed by the referee and i and my friends went all to the field with others fans running toward him, so security entered in the field and the referee didnt want to comeback to the field. It was scary! :lol:

Some....??

It's lunicy. The second the fresh air hits their noses, the north side public pissers lose their minds. Not all of them... but a lot of them.

I just thank God that the security in my section is on the ball. You'd think there would be a lot of fights in/near the bar, but most of them actually behave themselves. It's the outfield morons that need some manners.

Heh...last time I checked, it takes 2 people for something to qualify as a fight, so you can't lay the blame solely on Cub fans.

Some....??

Heh...last time I checked, it takes 2 people for something to qualify as a fight, so you can't lay the blame solely on Cub fans.

Oh yes...

I won't forget to lay the blame on the Sox fans who defend themselves when beer gets poured on them. Or they get called names in front of their kids, etc, etc..

And I clearly said "not all of them". And since that s*** doesn't happen when there is NOT an abundance of Cub fans there.. yes, I will blame them.

When you come to a Cubs/Sox game instead of talking from a distance about what you think may or may not happen there.. then you get some credibility. Until then, you have no weight on this.

I won't forget to lay the blame on the Sox fans who defend themselves when beer gets poured on them. Or they get called names in front of their kids, etc, etc..

Showing your kids that the answer to name calling is fighting is a beautiful message to send them.

Showing your kids that the answer to name calling is fighting is a beautiful message to send them.

Now.. where did I say that the Sox fan.. or ANY fan would need to fight to defend themselves? There are plenty of ways to defend yourself WITHOUT a physical altercation.

But again, no weight. You haven't been there and you have no idea what the atmosphere is like.

or when 3 drunk punks (sCrubs fans who was wearing sCrubs shirt and lived on the norhtside) who is threatening a very old black man with his grandkids. the name calling and peanuts being thrown to him. all b/c he is a sox fan, and this happen in the old park.

me and my cuz reacted the right way.

I had no problems at Wrigley for all 3 games in 2001 but saw others who did, and I have seen plenty of bad behavior at the Cell but again never touched me - like Steff and LDF did, I would hope that I would get in the way of anyone threatening or doing serious harm to someone vulnerable - and is it just me or is it 97% of all the hassles that I have seen are cubs fans hassling Sox fans - although I will say the vast majority of the clever obscene signage (most of it on shirts and bodies) goes to Sox fans --

in 2002 there was a young stud with a huge "Eat Me Cubs Fan" painted underneath his navel with an arrow pointing down as far as one could see on his low rise shorts - for sheer audacity, the best signage I have seen on a body yet

Guest hotsoxchick1
in 2002 there was a young stud with a huge "Eat Me Cubs Fan" painted underneath his navel with an arrow pointing down as far as one could see on his low rise shorts - for sheer audacity, the best signage I have seen on a body yet

hmmm maybe i need to spend more time in the upper deck........ :huh: :o