Movie game

BobDylan

I like the accompanying music. Fits the mood. :D

You'll REALLY have to know your horror/suspense/thriller movies to reasonably complete this. The game isn't exclusively held to well known movies, or those even within the last 40 years.

I have 22/70 right now. Some of these are fricken impossible. How the hell am I supposed to know what movie a woman carrying two children is from?

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 30, 2006 -> 05:47 PM)
In case you didn't get the connection, they're all dark movies.

I know, and again, I'm suggesting you'll REALLY have to know your horror/suspense/thriller movies to reasonably complete this. As in the obscurity of the movies mentioned.

Know many people who've seen Eraserhead, The Wicker Man, Rear Window, or the Howling? The Rear Window reference, especially. I wouldn't expect 95% of this board to guess correctly. Merely because it's an Alfred Hitchcock movie made fifty years ago.

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Sep 30, 2006 -> 07:43 PM)
I got them all in an hour and five minutes. It wouldn't let me save my score.

Anyway, some of the clues are absolutely terrible, some are so obvious that it's impossible and some of the clues are downright hard.

Bullplop. :D

Here's a visual solution to the game. WARNING -- SPOILERS WITHIN LINK. http://www.jadedcabaret.com/mms-solution.jpg

I had 29 completed before I gave up. Several of those -- the movie at the bottom of the staircase, the mother holding her children, the people holding/wearing/ "O" symbols are answers I never would have guessed.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 30, 2006 -> 11:42 PM)

Here's a visual solution to the game. WARNING -- SPOILERS WITHIN LINK. http://www.jadedcabaret.com/mms-solution.jpg

I had 29 completed before I gave up. Several of those -- the movie at the bottom of the staircase, the mother holding her children, the people holding/wearing/ "O" symbols are answers I never would have guessed.

I'd seen every movie on the list except for Pumpkin Head.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 30, 2006 -> 11:42 PM)

That only shows 49 answers. Where is the 50th?