Aloha everyone!!!

Steff

Jim and I are having a blast here in Kona. It's about 90 degrees and we just got done snorkeling with the local sealife. Amazing!!! Sorry to hear of the Sox woes, but such is life and it's good to remember last year. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the Bears. We are :-). Take care kids. Mahalo. :cheers

Go Bears!!!!

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 30, 2006 -> 06:55 PM)
Jim and I are having a blast here in Kona. It's about 90 degrees and we just got done snorkeling with the local sealife. Amazing!!! Sorry to hear of the Sox woes, but such is life and it's good to remember last year. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the Bears. We are :-). Take care kids. Mahalo. :cheers

Go Bears!!!!

wow, this just gets me even more excited for my honeymoon in maui starting in 15 days...

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 1, 2006 -> 01:33 PM)
Run into any Sox fans out there?

Not so many, though baseball isn't on the minds of many out there. Sunday's everyone was walking around in football stuff though. It starts at 7am there and all the bars open with huge buffets and bloody mary specials. The time difference is weird.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 1, 2006 -> 05:56 PM)
wow, this just gets me even more excited for my honeymoon in maui starting in 15 days...

We stopped in Maui on the way to Kona. Don't get discouraged when you get off the plane there. The airport is nasty.

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Oct 1, 2006 -> 10:17 PM)
Been cruising the Queen K Highway?

I stayed at the Fairmont Orchid some years ago. beautiful...

We spent a lot of time on 11 seeing waterfalls and the rain forest areas. We stayed at the Royal Kona, which I would not recommend for folks who dont pay for suite upgrades. They are in the middle of a complete remodel and while the room we had was awesome, the others are not something I would have been happy with. The place was built in 68 I believe so it's due for many upgrades. Overall, it was amazing. Tons to do. We did something 10 of the 12 days and still didn't do half of what there is to do there. The landscape is just breathtaking.