Amish School Shooting

WilliamTell

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 2, 2006 -> 04:47 PM)
What does that entail?

High shool students visit the middle schools and teach the kids anti-bullying lesson plans, do role plays, mentor the kids, and encourage bystanders/kids in the middle to stand up for what is right. I think the program really works when you have high schoolers teaching the material instead of the actual teachers because they look up to us and want to be like us.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 2, 2006 -> 02:36 PM)
I caught a byline on TV that said this was revenge for something that happened 20 YEARS ago??? WTF?

Looks like it wasn't revenge, but rather a desire to re-do what he did years ago. It says on Yahoo that he told his wife that he had molested family members 20 years ago, and wanted to do it again. Hmmm, I wonder how you bring that up to your spouse?

A little harsheness to follow.

Sitting around the dinner table one night, Stanley lovingly gazed to his wife, Gertrude. "Hey honey, ya know, about 20 years ago something happened"

"Hmmm, what was that hon? Pass me a roll, please"

"Well, out at the tool shed I molested my brother."

"Oh, really, huh, I wouldn't expect you to be the type." Gertrude says, buttering her roll.

"Yeah, and the funny thing, I'm thinking I might want to try it again".

"Really?" Gertrude looks a little surprised by this part of the confession.

"Well, either that or take a school full of Amish kids hostage and open fire...I haven't decided yet".

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Oct 2, 2006 -> 07:49 PM)
I dont think the program works at all, im in college now but i know back in jr high it wouldnt of mattered to me and probably not to really any of the kids really that were the actual problem.

Would it have mattered if HSers came to your school to teach you that 'of' is not a verb?

Edited by Gene Honda Civic