cwsox

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe we have gne this far into the game without a game thread -

have no idea what is up, just tuned in via MLV radio

The game just started. It was delayed about 40 minutes due to rain.

ChiSox go 1-2-3, and at the end of 1, there's no score.

This could very well be how the game goes for the Sox. I mean why do anything different, right? We go up against a guy with an ERA over 5.00 a game and have the AL ERA leader going for us and we go down 1-2-3 every inning and lose 1-0. Let's hope some hitter on the Sox has a clue.

Olivo doubles in a run and our brilliant baserunner Val is thrown out at home...lol...

f*** you psycho knocking St JosE6 and we don't you dare say a thing about the ball just hit off his glove - he is too perfect for anyone to dare comment on that

f*** you psycho knocking St JosE6 and we don't you dare say a thing about the ball just hit off his glove - he is too perfect for anyone to dare comment on that

Uh, he was safe at home, so I don't know why you're trying to sarcastically rip him.

and now he falls down when he could have had Damon out but its not St JosE6's fault, the earth moved right then

Are you watching the game dude? If not, you shouldn't make comments like that because you are VERY wrong.

Damon was standing at 2B for the entire play, and there was NO WAY he was going to get Nomar anyway. The ball was DEEP in the hole, and Jose did a GREAT job of getting to it and holding Damon at 2B. If that ball gets through, it would have been 1st and 3rd with 1 out.

Uh, he was safe at home, so I don't know why you're trying to sarcastically rip him.

was he safe or out? What was the umpire's call that we live with for the rest of all human history? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

if his partisans didn''t so zealously and blindly defend him so unobjectively he wouldn't be sooooooo fun to rip --

oh, that and all his proclaimed leadership and the guarentees of his greatness