game thread 6-18

cwsox

dude, I am quoting the wrong post, but I didn't resalize until you stated that about BD's BA being that much higher than PK's - and given wehre BD was coming from, that means he is fairly hot now - so not's say you stated the obvious or what everyone already knows, I learned from you tonight..

I wasn't even going by stats at all. Daubach has been hitting the ball and Konerko hasn't. Seemed like a simple conclusion to come to. :huh:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He might snap from lack of offensive support throughout most of his wins. This fact alone should garner him AllStar starter consideration.

Well, he hasn't snapped yet. He had that horrid game against Oakland (I think), then he rebounded for 5 or 6 very good starts (including 1 in which he lost 1-0 to Detroit, I think), then he had 2 OK games where he gave up 3 ER in each, and now tonight he's pitching very well against a very talented Boston team. He's just been excellent so far.

Crede has been throwing the balls across the diamond MUCH better in the past few games. If you'll remember, he was throwing nearly every one in the dirt, but I've been watching lately, and his throws have been perfect. Good to see! :)

Popout to Jimenez, and we're going to the bottom of the 8th with a 2-1 lead.

Loaiza at 100+ pitches now, so he's out in the 9th, and in comes Billy -- that's what I'd do, at least.

It would be a good call clujer, but maybe Manule should let him have the chance to finish? Keep Koch warmed up just in case.

Anyone know if we have Koch and Marte warming?

Popout to Jimenez, and we're going to the bottom of the 8th with a 2-1 lead.

Loaiza at 100+ pitches now, so he's out in the 9th, and in comes Billy -- that's what I'd do, at least.

It would be a good call clujer, but maybe Manule should let him have the chance to finish? Keep Koch warmed up just in case.

Anyone know if we have Koch and Marte warming?

If Loaiza was in the 90's, I would maybe consider it. But with him over 100 pitches, I don't think they should do it.