Official NHL Thread

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 22, 2007 -> 03:10 PM)
Jonathan Toews will wear #19 next year for the 'Hawks -- so you folks with old Calder jerseys are pretty lucky. Toews will also be introduced to the media sometime next week, per CBH.com.

Saw that, his idol growing up was Sakic.

I wish I had a calder jersey instead of a bell jersey.

Either way i'll have a Toews one before the season starts.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Critic @ May 23, 2007 -> 03:03 AM)
BOOOOOOOO.

Now, the Finals just became a lot less interesting for me.

Go Sens, I guess.

Woohoo - looks like I have at least one person here cheering with me and the Brain for the Sens. :P

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 28, 2007 -> 10:42 PM)
Tomorrow is the day he gets introduced. This will get me all the more pumped for next year. Comcast better f***ing have it live.

Take it for what it is worth, but I read on the official board that they won't carry it live. Wasn't from Adam though, so the poster could've been wrong.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 28, 2007 -> 10:42 PM)
Tomorrow is the day he gets introduced. This will get me all the more pumped for next year. Comcast better f***ing have it live.

There are 4 different video clips on the hawks main page right now, Keith.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 29, 2007 -> 07:43 PM)
There are 4 different video clips on the hawks main page right now, Keith.

I checked them out -- good stuff there. Can't wait for training camp.

For those who care about the draft...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/colu...rds-draft_N.htm

I'd say Kane or Turris, but that's just going based on what I've read -- I've seen very little of any of the top four players other than some highlight tapes. I did see Kane in the WJCs -- he was one of the USA's better forwards -- but none of the others.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 31, 2007 -> 05:16 AM)

I'm still liking Patrick Kane the best, although that Turris is a close second. I have faith in Tallon, though -- I like the talent he's accumulated in the Hawks junior ranks.

Also, I don't know if you know this, but if Ottawa doesn't start shooting more, they can kiss the Cup good-bye.

Ottawa is pulling their annual choke artist routine, just took them longer to get around to it this year.

I was really hoping Brian would get to see a championship, but if the Sens continue to choke, that ain't gonna happen. :(

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 04:54 PM)
I'm still liking Patrick Kane the best, although that Turris is a close second. I have faith in Tallon, though -- I like the talent he's accumulated in the Hawks junior ranks.

Also, I don't know if you know this, but if Ottawa doesn't start shooting more, they can kiss the Cup good-bye.

Well Keith, Ottawa shot the puck more in game 3 and they won. Plain and simple... ;)

We have a series now with game 4 tonight at 7:00 on NBC.

QUOTE(klaus kinski @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 03:48 PM)
That goon Pronger should have been gone the rest of series.

Not his debut at dirty play

Rest of the series, LMAO. Please. It's a one game suspension that could go either way, there's no way that's a series ending elbow.

And to call Pronger a goon is retarded.