Official NHL Thread

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Wings' Dan Cleary just fell awkwardly into the boards and is down for a long time.

I don't see any movement at all in his legs. I think he may be unconscious, but I'm not sure.

No one touched him - we was switching from skating forward to skating backwards and his skate got caught in a rut, sending him flopping backwards into the boards.

It looked UGLY.

WHEW. They came back from commercials and Cleary was up and skating off the ice with some help, but he looks VERY groggy.

Detroit is the biggest bunch of pussies I have ever seen touch the ice. They won against Calgary but they should feel like homos. They skated like figure skaters and had 0 physical play. I'm listening to tonights game on the radio and it looks like Calgary should do ok at home. NYR vs Buffalo should be a fun series.

Edited by Dan

Hey its nothing new, look at Terry O'Reilly in '79. Also that wasn't a spear, it was a slash and a weak one at that. 5 games seems about right. Iginla gave him the cross check in the back but Franzen embellished the hell out of it. It was nothing serious. Draper was a pussy for turning down the scrap at the end.

We are into OT in Calgary! Go Flamers

Real odd start to the first overtime in Ducks/Canucks - Luongo misses 4 minutes with an equipment problem

And a real odd series ending goal - Luongo's calling for a penalty with his arm up as a surprise shot beats him on the ice before he really sees it.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 4, 2007 -> 04:45 AM)
Real odd start to the first overtime in Ducks/Canucks - Luongo misses 4 minutes with an equipment problem

And a real odd series ending goal - Luongo's calling for a penalty with his arm up as a surprise shot beats him on the ice before he really sees it.

For all intents and purposes, the winner of tonight's (?) game five between the Sharks and Wings probably takes the series. San Jose has now pissed two games right down their legs, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they folded. Game four was a real kick in the nuts, two goals in the final minute of the second and third periods, and of course the game winner on a puck that should've been out of the zone.