Jeez...

Cali

Every game but the Winston Salem game has been postponed today. This entire minor league season had to of set a record for most games postponed or rained out, it seems like everyday at least one level had a rain out. Rainy Season I guess...

I must not get out much. Cali, I have no clue what you're avatar or sig mean.

Rock on though.  :headbang

It's both Bands, that shouldn't be a surprise to anybody :D

The avatar is the cover to Poison the Well's new album "You Come Before You" that comes out July 1st

and the Sig is an insane Harcore/"Math" Metal band, that are insanely fast and musically talented, if you can get past the screaming and blast beats :lol:

The avatar is the cover to Poison the Well's new album "You Come Before You" that comes out July 1st

and the Sig is an insane Harcore/"Math" Metal band, that are insanely fast and musically talented, if you can get past the screaming and blast beats :lol:

I figured it was some music related thing, I'm known for picking up on things like that here in my country. :lol:

The more you know... ;)

The sig doesn't seem to give off a screaming loud group. Hmm.

I figured it was some music related thing, I'm known for picking up on things like that here in my country. :lol:

The more you know... ;)

The sig doesn't seem to give off a screaming loud group. Hmm.

Get a song called "43% Burnt" you'll know than what they're about, but be warned you may laugh when you hear it cause it's pretty crazy

Oh I was thinking John Dillinger. And I was like escape from where? Hell?

John Dillinger was a mobster in the 30s in case you didnt know. Kinda a modern day Robin hood actually...

That where the name came from

Get a song called "43% Burnt" you'll know than what they're about, but be warned you may laugh when you hear it cause it's pretty crazy

I pretty much assumed that for you to like any band, they can't be the sharpest knife in the drawer. :lol:

I pretty much assumed that for you to like any band, they can't be the sharpest knife in the drawer.  :lol:

It's the juxtiposition of it all, some view the band as ingenious because of the way the insanity plays out musically, while it may sound like they are just dicking around and anybody could do what they do, they are extremly talented, if you listen to the notes and structure of the music. Like the old saying goes there is a method to the madness

It's the juxtiposition of it all, some view the band as ingenious because of the way the insanity plays out musically, while it may sound like they are just dicking around and anybody could do what they do, they are extremly talented, if you listen to the notes and structure of the music. Like the old saying goes there is a method to the madness

You sounded very smart there Cali. :usa

Yeah, sounded...

:lol:

I never said I was smart. :usa

If you're talking about sounded, in terms of me not being able to hear what you typed. Well, you're just going to have to figure that out for yourself.

I meant sounded as in "I may sound smart, but I ain't"