The Departed

Steve9347

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 8, 2006 -> 11:22 AM)
go asap, bc when word gets out, im pretty sure you'll hear about things you dont want to hear... (spoilers!)

Well, work/family circumstances probably won't let me see it before Halloween weekend, but I'm real good at ignoring people, so I think I'll be okay.... :D

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 8, 2006 -> 11:44 AM)
Well, work/family circumstances probably won't let me see it before Halloween weekend, but I'm real good at ignoring people, so I think I'll be okay.... :D

I'm sorry...did you say something?

:lol:

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 10:31 PM)
im getting married in 5 days!

holy schneikies!

:cheers

Although I question how sincere you were in your belief that the Sox were going to be contenders if you thought scheduling a wedding in the middle of October was a safe bet. ;)

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 10:26 PM)
:cheers

Although I question how sincere you were in your belief that the Sox were going to be contenders if you thought scheduling a wedding in the middle of October was a safe bet. ;)

haha, trust me, it was scheduled quite some time ago, and that thought entered my mind... though my fiance' is all about the white sox as well, and she would have put up with going out and watching the game, at least one of them, while we were in maui.

it was something i was "worried" about, but i sure wish i had to deal with it. it's going to be hard enough missing the bears game on sunday night, though it should be over relatively early anyway!

QUOTE(JohnBasedowYoda @ Oct 10, 2006 -> 12:05 AM)
Hey we have more burrito stands and poolhalls than you can shake a stick at! Your signature is great by the way.

Don't forget about liquor store to citizen ratio which rivals the inner city.

Or how about Fun Times Square-- that's always a hoot. Which just happens to be next to a Burrito stand and Pool Hall...... :lolhitting

I loved driving by there the other day and noticing the recently installed paint-ball section. I wonder how long that continues. The Polish people running the place can barely control the customers from bumping one another on the go-kart tracks, yet they're going to allow people the opportunity to handle paintball guns? LOL.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Oct 11, 2006 -> 12:16 AM)
This movie was freaking incredible. Though, it will be funny to see how the Academy rips off Scorcese somehow again.

someone want to be a doll and try to help me figure out the ending....what exactly happened....i dont know if it was the booze or my lack of concentration.

pm please.