JK Rowlings

Soxplosion

btw, i will announce this. i have kids and they been listening to the audio books of all 4 harry potter books, that i became a fan of the character. but i made sure they read the books first. i could really kill my brother my oldest son godfather for buying him his first audio book.

I sent her a very original plot line for the final book.

Harry returns to Hogwarts as a professor and to Gryffindor as their advisor. He is dismayed to learn that Gryffindor has been regulated to the 4th best house at Hogwarts and populated with all the dorks, and non-pure bloods. I call it Welcome Back Potter

:lol:

That was good.

She's getting kids to read 700 and 900 pages books. That is awesome. I've read the books and find them to be rather light in the literature department but for their target audience are very good. I try and encourage kids to read The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings after the finish Harry Potter. Nice intro to better writing.

exactly - they get kids reading - and while this is not great literature here, it is very good at what it is and I get engrossed in the stories in each book -

Happy Potter books and movies have provided my grandkid and me some real quality time not involving the Sox.