dream job

sox4lifeinPA

I think the whole independantly wealthy thing would be my first choice, because I don't know that I would want to always do the samething... I have a million different things I want to try. I love working on the trading floors, so I think it would be incredible to try trading, but I am loving being involved in politics so far, so I think being a high level politician would be incredible... Heck I miss sportscasting a lot, and it would be a dream to sit in the White Sox booth, or front office, or on the bench, or anything in a capacity with the team. I also value all of the work I get to do with kids, and it would be awesome to work in some capacity with children and or teens. I guess I have a lot of dreams :)

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 13, 2006 -> 05:46 AM)
KW or Hawk/DJ's job. I know everyone here would be thrilled if I took over Kenny's job. :)

You'll have to take it over my cold dead hands :lol:

But my dream job would be working in professional baseball at a high level front office position. Well technically, it would be to be wealthy enough to own a professional sports franchise (preferably baseball, otherwise basketball).

And yes, I'd call a whole heck of a lot of the shots. If I couldn't do that, sports-casting (even though I am pretty bad at it, but my opinions are so good they deserve to be listened to).

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Oct 15, 2006 -> 12:20 AM)
My current job or standup comic.

Just like Principal Skinner;

Skinner - So, it's, uh, standardized testing time again. Have you ever noticed how the dumb kids fill in the wrong circles?

Skinner - How come you always run out of tardy slips before you run out of permission slips?