Loaiza getting

SoxFan1

WTF! If you go to MLB.com all you see is "Prior looking for cloud 9" "Reuter looking for 8th victory" "Halladay wins 10th straight" "Clemens throws a gem, but gets ND"! What the hell! Loaiza won his 10th game, has the 2nd best ERA in the ML, has won 1 more game than he did ALL of last year, and he still gets no respest. f*** THE MEDIA AND GO SOX!!!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF! If you go to MLB.com all you see is "Prior looking for cloud 9" "Reuter looking for 8th victory" "Halladay wins 10th straight" "Clemens throws a gem, but gets ND"! What the hell! Loaiza won his 10th game, has the 2nd best ERA in the ML, has won 1 more game than he did ALL of last year, and he still gets no respest. f*** THE MEDIA AND GO SOX!!!!!

The game just ended...give them time to update their site. :P

Why should the media care when neither the owner nor the fans care?

The only time the Sox even fill half the Cell is on a free ticket night or a $1 ticket night

Sox fans are pathetic.....they freaking whine like babies .....get over the white flag and the strike.....it happened a decade ago

Sox fans are pathetic.....they freaking whine like babies .....get over the white flag and the strike.....it happened a decade ago

For most Sox fans, it runs much deeper than just two instances of Organizational choice. Look at this year. A team of underachievers and we have acquired exactly zero players, especially LH hitting players, to help right a sinking boat and have made 1 move coaching wise for aforementioned help. JR has all but killed this team in Chicago and the only way Sox fans will come back to "The Cell" is nothing short of regular season mastery and a WS appearance. Don't blame Sox fans.

Loaiza is doing so well.

I guess KW deserves some credit for this one, though I still detest KW.

I guess :huh: . But it wasn't really KW finding a diamond-in-the-rough. It was more like JR telling KW to find someone deperate to pitch who will come cheap :rolleyes: . This one just worked out.

The only time the Sox even fill half the Cell is on a free ticket night or a $1 ticket night

How many games a year do you go to?

Just went to my 23rd game last night. 5 of them have been on a Monday or Tuesday.. and as a season ticket holder.. I pay FULL PRICE.

Does no good to "whine like a baby" about this here..

And if you think the White Flag Trade is all Sox fans are pissed about.. you are clearly uninformed.

When is $1 ticket night?

Just went to my 23rd game last night. 5 of them have been on a Monday or Tuesday.. and as a season ticket holder.. I pay FULL PRICE.

Does no good to "whine like a baby" about this here..

And if you think the White Flag Trade is all Sox fans are pissed about.. you are clearly uninformed.

This guy sure sounds like a troll to me. Everyone of his posts is inflamatory, and then he runs off and hides when he gets challenged on it.

Rob Dibble said that Roy Halladay should start the AS game. Let's compare his numbers agst Loaiza:

Loaiza: 100.1 IP, 78 Hits, 24 ER, 6 HR, 25 BB, 84 SO, 10-2 W-L, WHIP 1.02, BAA .212, ERA 2.15.

Roy: 113 IP, 121 Hits, 48 ER, 16 HR, 17 BB, 90 SO, 10-2 W-L, WHIP 1.22, BAA .268, ERA 3.82.

Loaiza is getting no respect. And Loaiza pitches for a team that is next to last in hitting. Roy pitches for one of the best offenses in the game. Loaiza has a better ERA, WHIP, BAA, few HRs allowed.

Dibble you are a stupid asshole. :fyou

Rob Dibble said that Roy Halladay should start the AS game. Let's compare his numbers agst Loaiza:

Loaiza: 100.1 IP, 78 Hits, 24 ER, 6 HR, 25 BB, 84 SO, 10-2 W-L, WHIP 1.02, BAA .212, ERA 2.15.

Roy: 113 IP, 121 Hits, 48 ER, 16 HR, 17 BB, 90 SO, 10-2 W-L, WHIP 1.22, BAA .268, ERA 3.82.

Loaiza is getting no respect. And Loaiza pitches for a team that is next to last in hitting. Roy pitches for one of the best offenses in the game. Loaiza has a better ERA, WHIP, BAA, few HRs allowed.

Dibble you are a stupid asshole. :fyou

And since Toronto is in first place Halliday has earned the right to start

Mike & Mike (national show) both agreed that Loaiza will be on the AS team. Surprisingly.. they also agreed that Frank has a good shot at being there.

I say he'll be there out of respect. It's his house. He's the star here. He'll be there.

Mike & Mike (national show) both agreed that Loaiza will be on the AS team. Surprisingly.. they also agreed that Frank has a good shot at being there.

I say he'll be there out of respect. It's his house. He's the star here. He'll be there.

I agree. Frank should and (hopefully) will be there but Loaiza has earned the rights to start! He'll be on the team, FOR SURE, but he is a guy who has won with a losiing team (unfortunatly) and Halladay has won with the best offensive team in the MLB> Now, you tell me who should start!

I agree. Frank should and (hopefully) will be there but Loaiza has earned the rights to start! He'll be on the team, FOR SURE, but he is a guy who has won with a losiing team (unfortunatly) and Halladay has won with the best offensive team in the MLB> Now, you tell me who should start!

Personally.. I want Loaiza to finish the game and win it! Save the best for last ;)

man this guy has been a very pleasant surprise. he came out of nowhere to put up some outstanding numbers.

question, is he a fluke, a 1 yr wonder?

Can I get back to you on this next June ;)

so should we resign him and at what cost?