Official College Basketball Thread

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Feb 3, 2007 -> 01:16 PM)
At least she's hot

And the Hawkeyes win...WHOOOO. We win out this week (including a win against Wisconsin) and maybe we find some hope for a late season miracle to get into the dance (damn it I can dream can't I).

My Titan basketball squad lost to UCR so my Hawkeyes/Titans (baseball) won while Titans (bball) and the Bears lost.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 5, 2007 -> 10:48 AM)
Wait, isn't Fullerton decent this year? UC Riverside is flat out horrid.

Fullerton are the favorites to represent the big west in the NCAA dance and yes Riverside is not very good but at least it was a road loss.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Feb 5, 2007 -> 04:32 PM)
Dook only drops to 16?!?!?!

They lost to two different unranked teams, once at home, and they only drop to 16?

watch them somehow beat UNC this week and magically get boosted back into the Top 10. In a year where many traditional powerhouses are weaker than usual (ie UConn, Arizona, Mich St, ect) the voters refuse to let go of Duke. Less than a handful of quality wins this year, perhaps this is the March we don't see them advance past the opening weekend??

Not related... but how bad of a dropoff has LSU having?? Final Four to NIT?? Big Baby is doing his part, but this team looks like crap with a bunch of sweet 16 talent in the SEC.

Saw a stat earlier that Durant is only averaging 33 points in conference games. He's ok, I guess.

He or Oden would look nice in a Bulls jersey. Now only if the Knicks would start losing again.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 5, 2007 -> 09:10 PM)
Saw a stat earlier that Durant is only averaging 33 points in conference games. He's ok, I guess.

He or Oden would look nice in a Bulls jersey. Now only if the Knicks would start losing again.

He's sick. Only thing I don't like about him is he makes Gilbert Arenas look like John Stockton as far as passing goes. When Durant gets the rock, that baby is goin' up.