Official College Basketball Thread

Looking at this Chicago bracket again.... not that it will look anythign like this, but it would be damn sweet if it did.

Wisconsin playing the winner of Kentucky/Oregon

Kansas playing (knock on Bill Self's wood) winner of Marquette/Stanford.

Some nice 2nd round matchups here in the house of Jordan if this was true.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

College Gameday at Marquette... It's 1:10 AM right now, I'm heading there now for neato T-Shirts and a chance to sit in the lower bowl for the game at 8:00. No, I'm not staying there till 8:00 at night, but it should be fun. It's funny -- I'm not even sure I want to sit in the LD, as none of my friends are 'hardcore' enough to get there earlier enough for LD seats, but I'm just going for the fun of it. I'll have a stogie with me. It better be good.

Edited by CWSGuy406

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Mar 3, 2007 -> 01:09 AM)
College Gameday at Marquette... It's 1:10 AM right now, I'm heading there now for neato T-Shirts and a chance to sit in the lower bowl for the game at 8:00. No, I'm not staying there till 8:00 at night, but it should be fun. It's funny -- I'm not even sure I want to sit in the LD, as none of my friends are 'hardcore' enough to get there earlier enough for LD seats, but I'm just going for the fun of it. I'll have a stogie with me. It better be good.

Blow the smoke in Digger's face. :P

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Mar 3, 2007 -> 07:09 AM)

I'm going up there too. Can't wait.

Rowand I am thinking the same thing. That was an unbelievable display by Texas. Kansas has not played badly, yet they have to feel like a boxer getting punched from every direction. Texas, mostly, but not only Durant, were hitting shots that were defended very well. And doing it on the road @ Kansas.

Kansas allows 59 points per game. Texas has 54 at halftime!

WOW

Edited by Rex Hudler

Illinois goes down to Iowa, although that may be a break for them. Now it looks like they get the 6 seed which means a free W against PSU, then Indiana. If they win that they get a now seemingly beatable Wisky team. Of course if they won today, they may have been 100% in, so it is a moot point. But now their BTT path looks much better than MSU/OSU(or whatever it may have been).