Official College Basketball Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 9, 2006 -> 02:00 AM)
WHOOO Iowa...at least I got bragging rights over Heads. Iowa wins in football and basketball and will probably suck in both but at least we got those wins. That said I'm calling the Longhorns upset right here and right now in the bowl game and I still say Iowa has a chance to back its way in the tourney because we are developing some serious talent.

What's up with that? When Iowa has good teams, they lose to ISU. When they suck, they win.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 9, 2006 -> 06:38 PM)
"IU-UK about to get underway, cmon Hoosiers!"

"Wow IU."

You didn't?

If IU is a mid-major, I'd hate to see what other programs would be called.

5 National Titles, yeah, mid major.

Laughable. Guess EJ thought they were mid majors too.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Dec 10, 2006 -> 12:38 AM)
If IU is a mid-major, I'd hate to see what other programs would be called.

5 National Titles, yeah, mid major.

Laughable. Guess EJ thought they were mid majors too.

No he thought Illinois was the mid-major, thats why he ditched them.

SIU up 6 at the half against a very good WKU team. We were dominating the half then Mullins and Young got in foul trouble, both were on the bench at the same time and a 10-0 run by WKU to end the half, blah.

Indiana State upsets Butler, another huge win for the Valley.

I'll post my thoughts on the MU/Wiscy game later on when I'm more rational (yes, I realize right now it's been almost six hours after the game -- I'm still pissed). Quite dissappoiting... that was the best indoor atmosphere I've ever been at in my short lifetime, so I'm a little peeved that we didn't see the effort we saw in the Duke game.

Props to Wisconsin, congrats on the win SB, and Tucker is a helluva player -- the better team won today, but damn... still pisses me off.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 9, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
DAWGS WIN!!!!!!! OMG I think I had a heart attack, but that's a huge win against a very good team on the road.

Huge Win!!!! WKU was hitting the clutch 3's at the end to keep it close, but then a crucial intentional foul on clemmons before the ball was in sealed the game! Good resume win because WKU is gonna run away with the Sun Belt and hopefully get into the tourney with a 8 or 9 seed. GO DAWGS!