Official College Basketball Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice sig, Rowand!

IU walks over IUPUI tonight 86-57. Ball State up next and then on to the Big Ten. I still don't have a good feel for what Indiana can do in conference this year. I can see them anywhere from 3rd to 7th. We shall see soon enough.

Dawgs win a tough game against the Gaels. Move to 9-2 and are done with our non conf till the bracketbuster in February. Valley play for us starts Friday against Illinois State, that game scares the hell out of me as we play Wichita State afterwards and it would be too easy to look ahead.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 23, 2006 -> 02:53 PM)
Dawgs win a tough game against the Gaels. Move to 9-2 and are done with our non conf till the bracketbuster in February. Valley play for us starts Friday against Illinois State, that game scares the hell out of me as we play Wichita State afterwards and it would be too easy to look ahead.

Illinois State will NOT present a problem for SIU. Take a deep breath and relax, my friend.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Dec 23, 2006 -> 02:58 PM)
Illinois State will NOT present a problem for SIU. Take a deep breath and relax, my friend.

Haha, I'm just worried about the look ahead factor. Obviously WSU coming to the arena is going to be a huge game and that's the next game after the ISU game. Human nature makes it to easy to look ahead. I'm a paranoid person though. :P

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Dec 23, 2006 -> 02:58 PM)

All MVC road games can be tough no matter how bad or good the home team is.