Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Apr 27, 2007 -> 09:53 PM)
An amazing comeback win for the Bulls. I think it's safe to say they're finally growing up. How sweet was it to see Pippen at the game cheering the Bulls on? Let's finish them off Sunday!

Great composure tonight by the baby bulls. I think they are officially grown up.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 27, 2007 -> 10:05 PM)
Great composure tonight by the baby bulls. I think they are officially grown up.

They're getting there. It's amazing to me that losing to the Nets the last night of the season is turning out to be the best thing that could've happened to us. One, it definitely pissed the guys off. Two, the Nets, the team we would be playing right now had we won that last night, would in no way, shape, or form, challenge us the way the Heat have. It will definitely prepare us better for Detroit.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Apr 27, 2007 -> 10:10 PM)
They're getting there. It's amazing to me that losing to the Nets the last night of the season is turning out to be the best thing that could've happened to us. One, it definitely pissed the guys off. Two, the Nets, the team we would be playing right now had we won that last night, would in no way, shape, or form, challenge us the way the Heat have. It will definitely prepare us better for Detroit.

We will find out if we get out of this round vs Det if it was or not.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Apr 27, 2007 -> 10:25 PM)
No doubt about it. The Pistons are the test. We beat them, and I don't mean this as disrespect to the Cavs/Nets/Raptors, we're goin' to the finals.

Yeah I would agree, although for some reason out of all those three, Id rather play the Cavs. Nets big three are scary. Toronto wont make it out of round one because of the inexperience.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 12:45 AM)
The Mavericks don't even resemble the team of last year. All of a sudden, they're softer than ever before.

The Warriors have had their number for the last two years. Don Nelson obviously knows something about this team that other coaches don't.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 12:58 AM)
The Warriors have had their number for the last two years. Don Nelson obviously knows something about this team that other coaches don't.

Not 2 mention, the warriors are better than people givem credit for. Baron Davis is finally healthy and they ended the season on a 9-1 run. This team can do some serious damage in the playoffs possibly.

Nelson knows everything about the Mavs, the Warriors match up well with them....Dallas is in trouble, and in fact I think they might be toast if they lose game 4. Everybody also forgets the Warriors due to injuries and trades did not have THIS set of players but for a few games all year. They are a much better team than a #8 seed, and Dallas had been resting for weeks basically. All the makings for the recipe of an upset.

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 11:05 AM)
Hinrich may lose his starting job by next season.

Are you kidding me? Hinrich may have had some foul trouble but he's still a s***LOAD and I mean a s***LOAD better than Ben Gordon. Now Deng is better, but thats it on the Bulls. Hinrich should always have the ball in his hands late in games, f*** this Ben Gordon crap, let Hinrich find BG an open shot because BG is a piss poor decision maker.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 12:30 PM)
Are you kidding me? Hinrich may have had some foul trouble but he's still a s***LOAD and I mean a s***LOAD better than Ben Gordon. Now Deng is better, but thats it on the Bulls. Hinrich should always have the ball in his hands late in games, f*** this Ben Gordon crap, let Hinrich find BG an open shot because BG is a piss poor decision maker.

Woah, don't mess with Kirk or Gage will take you down. ;)

Gordon could not be a starting point guard over an 82 game season and in the playoffs. Period, end of sentence, end of story. He's a great offensive player, but he is what he is, a tiny 2 guard with incredible scoring ability. Hinrich is a very solid, above average PG when he's not in foul trouble, and is a plus defender as well.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 27, 2007 -> 09:01 PM)
Time to get ready for Detroit. Only question is whether Miami wastes it's time to show up for game 4 to avoid the sweep, and force us to finish them off up here. I love it.

We still go to take care of business against Miami.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 10:32 AM)
Gordon could not be a starting point guard over an 82 game season and in the playoffs. Period, end of sentence, end of story. He's a great offensive player, but he is what he is, a tiny 2 guard with incredible scoring ability. Hinrich is a very solid, above average PG when he's not in foul trouble, and is a plus defender as well.

I couldn't even imagine what would happen to the teams defense with Hinrich out, not to mention we'd lead the world in turnovers if we had Gordon handling the ball for the majority of the game. I didn't understand the announcers saying how Gordon led the Bulls back, f*** that, Hinrich led the team back. His defense on Wade and him taking control of the ball and putting an end to the turnover fiasco (caused heavily by very poor decisions by BG and Deng) as well as the two rooks plus Hinrich hit all the clutch shots late in that game.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 12:30 PM)

Gordon is better than Hinrich. That being said for Gordon to be on the floor you need someone else that is going to run the offense. But no question about it, right now Hinrich is our 3rd best player.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 03:38 PM)
Gordon is better than Hinrich. That being said for Gordon to be on the floor you need someone else that is going to run the offense. But no question about it, right now Hinrich is our 3rd best player.

I agree with that for sure, but Gordon CAN NOT play point guard, at all, no way. However if your talking about overall player, I'm not sure anybody would argue Hinrich is better than Deng or Gordon.