Loduca

Bmr31

What a scrapper this guy is. I used to only root for him for fantasy reasons, as he is my starting catcher on 75% of my squads. I am slowly turning into a Dodgers fan for my NL team mainly because of him and K. Brown with his comeback.

Of course, that will all change next season when the Padres move into their new ballpark. lol My friend is getting season tickets, and man you should see this park already. Beautiful!

I learned my lesson...and got LoDuca for Survivor league.

LoDuca is a scrapper. I've also heard he was a 6 year minor lauguer that came out of nowhere. Hmmmm .... Why does this type of player remind me of Aaron Miles?

LoDuca is a scrapper.  I've also heard he was a 6 year minor lauguer that came out of nowhere.  Hmmmm .... Why does this type of player remind me of Aaron Miles?

I think he was in the minors for 8 years. He was the college player of the year in 1993, heh. I think he "burst" onto the scene in '01.

TOO bad he only got like 5 homers, if I am correct

BE GOOD

Fine with me. He's got a 25 game hitting streak going. As long as he's getting points everyday. It's not just about the HR.

YA, thats diffently true, hey I like small ball anyway

BE GOOD