Tonight's Game

YASNY

I'll tell ya, folks. This game tonight, in my opinion, is a very big game for this team. If we can win this one, we will have taken 3 out of 4 from a very good Boston team. After Buehrle's gem the other night, and if we win this one.... it could prove to be a turning point. A real confidence builder.

Danny Wright's pitching - forget about winning 3 of 4. That guy has a fastball that's flatter than the surface of the Hoover Dam.

He'll get shelled in the first 2 innings - you heard it here first. Wright sucks. He's Garland Lite. And that's not saying much, now is it?

Game is this afternoon and it's not a night game. It's on WGN if you get it. Wright has to pick it up. We can't afford anymore inconsistency on the mound from the young guys, or any starter for that matter. We have achance to make a run at the Twins & Royals before the all-star break. If KC can beat the Twinkies we can too.

Danny Wright's pitching - forget about winning 3 of 4.  That guy has a fastball that's flatter than the surface of the Hoover Dam.

He'll get shelled in the first 2 innings - you heard it here first.  Wright sucks.  He's Garland Lite.  And that's not saying much, now is it?

:huh: Wright since he came back from his injury has the opposite problem, he has too much movement and can't control his pitches enough to throw them for strikes. Everything has a ton of tailing and/ or sinking action. He needs to get more speed on his pitches that way he has less movement.

Another big game :huh: I'm thinking we are past big games and need big weeks. If we don't go on a 8 out of 10 surge soon we'll be sinking in quicksand. I believe KC is for real and we'll have to beat them AND Minny if we want to see postseason on Chicago's south side.