Dear Computer....

sox4lifeinPA

STOP MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!!! There's only so much compressed air i can fire in your orafices before I just give up.

if you don't stop making noises, you will certainly meet an untimely demise.

sincerely,

PA

prologue:

this whole time you juse wanted me to stick a plastic thing in your rear fan...and now you've stopped!!! YEAH!

*cue music*

Imagine me and you, I do....I think about you day and night, it's only right....To think about the girl you love and hold her tight....So happy together

1 of the 2 fans on my laptop actually stopped working a few months back, this forced the 1 non-broke ass fan to work twice as hard making it twice as loud. It was annoying sure but I still loved the damn thing for what it was. On the 12th of October said laptop stopped working forcing me to order a part off the intrawebnet on October 13th, the part should arrive by the end of this week. Its been almost 2 weeks since I last used my laptop, I never realized just how much I /relied on that contraption until it was gone.

My touch pad mouse doesn't work right causing the cursor to jump across the screen to places unknown leaving me to search the screen for it. That's annoying.

In a computer related topic, I ordered new anti-virus from Symantec which was on back order for more than a month. I just got it yesterday, spent an hour installing it, then it asked for my registration number which was suposed to be located on a registration certificate card....there was no card. So that's going back.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Oct 25, 2006 -> 06:09 AM)
My cache never clears now, and every time I download something, it's usually corrupt.

Do I just have corrupted files on my PC or a bad registry?

is cache a funny australian way of saying money?

you aussies are so zaney :)

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Oct 25, 2006 -> 10:14 PM)
is cache a funny australian way of saying money?

you aussies are so zaney :)

No that's just geek talk.

But here's an aussie slang sentence for ya.

That sox4lifeinPA sure is a bastard who's a bit of a larrikin. :P

http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html