Bye Bye Taurus

Soxy

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Oct 30, 2006 -> 02:53 PM)
95 Tbird that I put 150,000 miles

Montero Sport. Once I hit 60,000

135, 000 out of a base model 1992 Cavelier

120,000 out of a 1993 Sunbird

99,000 from my 1988 Daytona

60,000 on the PT Cruiser

To achieve that many miles, you're either are 97 years old.... or drive a 16-wheeler with the wrong rig :lol:

Sold insurance for 4 years, then drove from Chicago Heights to Bloomingdale 6 days a week for 16 years. Just to work is about 25k per year, 110 miles roound trip. The Tbird had 40,000 on it when I got it, but the rest were mine. Plus yearly trips to Carbondale to visit relatives, wife driving some of the vehicles (half the cavileir ones were hers), and the Montero, Dakota and PT Cruiser ones are delivery vehicles for my company. I drive alot. Although now that I am in Plainfield, it is only about 35 miles each way, compared to 54, so I guess I get a little break.

Edited by EvilMonkey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 17 and all I have driven is a 94' Ford Taurus and a 2002 Ford Explorer...I love driving both...The Taurus hasn't had a lot of problems and neither has the Explorer...I love the ride and handle of the Taurus the best though, it has the older body shape too, not the crappy new one that came out a year or two after they changed it...