Male Contraception Pill

Texsox

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Men could soon be able to use a 'male Pill' that has no side effects, scientists have revealed.

The chemical implant acts as a contraceptive but does not change the balance of a man's sex hormones.

Scientists have discovered a substance that can temporarily block the development of sperm without altering testosterone levels and without causing unwanted side effects.

Personally, I use my looks and personality . . .

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Oct 31, 2006 -> 01:15 PM)
Controlling sperm production without effecting testosterone levels AND avoiding 'unwanted' side effects? My ass.

I wouldn't feel comfortable taking these even if were deemed completely safe.

Plus it doesn't sound like you'd be "taking" anything. It's an implant, right?

I don't think the ladies are going to very readily believe a guy is protected if she can't see it for herself.

"Don't worry baby. Uh, yeah. . . , I'm implanted, you betcha."

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Oct 31, 2006 -> 12:15 PM)
Controlling sperm production without effecting testosterone levels AND avoiding 'unwanted' side effects? My ass.

I wouldn't feel comfortable taking these even if were deemed completely safe.

that's kind of funny, yet I'm sure you, like most of us, enjoy the fact that your woman takes birth control pills that have documented side effects...

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 31, 2006 -> 12:57 PM)
that's kind of funny, yet I'm sure you, like most of us, enjoy the fact that your woman takes birth control pills that have documented side effects...

Ahh.. what's a little cancer of the breast and ovaries.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 31, 2006 -> 12:57 PM)

I wouldn't blame a woman for refusing. I've never forced it onto anyone before, even prior to recent concerns of long term health issues.

Not that I was envoking radical Christian beliefs towards concraceptive treatment, but rather, just thinking about it from a biological standpoint--something as important as reproduction shouldn't be tampered with. Even with the risks, the pill isn't fullproof.