Screensavers / Wallpapers

Texsox

I have some pictures that I would like to turn into screensavers and wallpapers. What are some of the software options I have available? The wallpapers will probably be done in Photoshop, what setting should I be concerned about?

Is there screensaver making software included in Office or Windows XP?

QUOTE(Random @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 09:30 PM)
are you doing a slideshow?

I finished a couple slide shows for this. I have a huge one (over 250M) I use if I am making a presentation, I also have one I put together in PhotoStory that I can email, or include on a resource cd I produced. I also have it available on Youtube as a private and via a streaming file hosting service.

Sorry, wish I could help. I have a Mac. I have my computer set up so the wallpaper and screensaver are the same folder, so I just find a pic I like and drop it into the file. For the wallpaper feature, you can check a box and have it rotate through the pictures.

QUOTE(GaelicSoxFan @ Nov 4, 2006 -> 01:39 AM)
Sorry, wish I could help. I have a Mac. I have my computer set up so the wallpaper and screensaver are the same folder, so I just find a pic I like and drop it into the file. For the wallpaper feature, you can check a box and have it rotate through the pictures.

Actually I need to be able to distribute the screensaver as a .exe, packaged with the pictures.