Straight Ticket Voting

Soxy

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you vote straight ballot?

• Every Time
    • Frequently, but sometimes a goodie from another party will sneak onto the ballot
    • About half the time
    • Very infrequently
    • Nope
    • I'm lame (or underage) and don't vote

Yeah, my Dems are running some real bad candidates out here this year, so I voted Libertarian for Gov, and for several Repubs as well.

I think generally I don't trust people who vote straight ticket, or don't disagree with at least one position that their national party holds.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 11:55 AM)
Yeah, my Dems are running some real bad candidates out here this year, so I voted Libertarian for Gov, and for several Repubs as well.

I think generally I don't trust people who vote straight ticket, or don't disagree with at least one position that their national party holds.

Yet Jerry Brown is most likey going to win. Mainly because the repub candidate is a total dumbarse too. Not as big as Brown but its pretty close. Neither are even remotely deserving of being anywhere near a public office.

Brown pretty much ruined the state of California till Pete Wilson stepped in and kicked some ass.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 01:55 PM)

The guy running for treasurer on the Democratic ticket here in Illinois didn't even have his party's backing. He's been running his campaign with no assistance from the party. He beat their golden boy in the primary.