Thursday afternoon Game Thread

cwsox

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a big game not really the win or loss just to see if we have progressed with the bats. I bet JM uses a funky line-up to rest guys (Paul, Rios, Graffy, Daubach and Konerko.) Wright needs a good outing for 1)Confidenece he is 0-3 witha 6.00 and 2) Save pen for NL park tomorrow.

Here is how I see the line-up

Harris-Jimenez-Thomas-Daubach-Lee-Valentin-Graffy-Rios-Paul

This is a big game not really the win or loss just to see if we have progressed with the bats.  I bet JM uses a funky line-up to rest guys (Paul, Rios, Graffy, Daubach and Konerko.)  Wright needs a good outing for 1)Confidenece he is 0-3 witha 6.00 and 2) Save pen for NL park tomorrow.

Here is how I see the line-up

Harris-Jimenez-Thomas-Daubach-Lee-Valentin-Graffy-Rios-Paul

I don't know the lineups yet, but I think Graffy should start at SS and Daubach should start at 1B. Jose and PK aren't giving us much of anything lately.

Daubach should be playing everyday.

Manuel will have him riding the bench today though. Its what he usually does when things make sense to me.

Just like him playing Jose against lefties, WHY, WHY. Damn would Freddy Sanchez look nice in Silver and Black. And Trot Nixon is one of my favorites :headbang

Daubach should be playing everyday. 

Manuel will have him riding the bench today though.  Its what he usually does when things make sense to me.

Just like him playing Jose against lefties, WHY, WHY.  Damn would Freddy Sanchez look nice in Silver and Black.  And Trot Nixon is one of my favorites  :headbang

I read last night that Daubber is starting today.