Thursday afternoon Game Thread

cwsox

You'll be surpsied what the difference is between "1 on 1st and 2 out"  and "2 on 1 out" is as far as a young pitcher--any pitcher-- psyche  is concerned.

(Both Crede and especially Jimenez have been twice the butchers Jose has been this season and that's a FACT. Yet you woudn't know it jusging by fans' responses)

This is the major leagues. 1st and 2nd with 1 out isn't a good situation, but you've GOT to be able to throw strikes and get out of the jam.

Wright is a pusse.......

Bring up Rauch

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be surpsied what the difference is between "1 on 1st and 2 out"  and "2 on 1 out" is as far as a young pitcher--any pitcher-- psyche  is concerned.

(Both Crede and especially Jimenez have been twice the butchers Jose has been this season and that's a FACT. Yet you woudn't know it jusging by fans' responses)

This is the major leagues. 1st and 2nd with 1 out isn't a good situation, but you've GOT to be able to throw strikes and get out of the jam.

Not that I don't agree with "Wright is a loser" part of your comment, mind you....

but let me get this straight:

Jose 9 errors cost the Sox 3 runs all year long and he is "terrible"...but should Crede or Jimenez (today and in Oakland respectively) commit a 3-run error in one inning, they are somehow excused--and he is considering next to no backlash--because the pitcher behind him sucks ass?!

WTF is this Twighlight Zone ep or what?

There was just a bench clearing brawl in the Cubs Reds game.  It sounds like Kyle Farnsworth kicked someone's ass Nolan Ryan style.  Don't mess with Texas...

I have no idea what the details are, if anyone else sees highlights please fill in the blanks.

RThose f***ing Reds like to throw down.

Heh...that Danny question they just read is from me.  :)

I'm famous!

Hey cluj, what was the question?

I basically asked how much leeway the Sox have with Danny since he's winless and has a very high ERA.

Hawk and DJ basically said that we need to give Danny a chance to work himself out of it since he won 14 games last year and is coming off the elbow injury. I can see that point of view, but at the same time, it's going to be very difficult for the Sox to go on any real winning streak if we've got a guy with an ERA over 6 in the mix.

Heh...that Danny question they just read is from me.  :)

I'm famous!

Oh yeah......well I cought a foul ball last night off the bat of BRIAN DAUBACH last night...... and was asked to be quiet by a usher for yelling "MANNY YOUR A PILLOW BITER!!!!!"

Im more famous....

I really like Dan Wright.

Oh believe me, so do I.

But, ever since joining the Sox, he's been infamous for allowing the big inning. Then he'll mysteriously settle down. That's something that he HAS to get away from if he wants to have any success at the big league level. With our offense the way it is, we cannot afford to get into too deep of a hole like we did today.

But, he's got 3 scoreless innings since the 1st, and we've managed to get 2 runs, so we're still very much in the game. Hopefully Danny can keep it up. :D