Thursday afternoon Game Thread

cwsox

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am going to say that we are back to where we were weeks ago, pathetic, the last four innings show we are just a bad team.  I think this game ends right here.  Gotta run to a meeting so I hope I am wrong.

These last four innings show how poor the fundementals are of this team. Jerry Manuel must go.

Come on Koch, mow em down.

This team is a joke:

outside of Valentin, noone can't bunt....and outside of Thomas, noone can hit.

RISP?  Putrid.

Umm, Valentin is an average bunter. On this team he's one of the better ones, but Olivo and Alomar are by far and away this teams best bunters. Rowand is very good too.

Everyone else pretty much sucks. Harris and Jose are in the same boat, average. Graffy isn't bad either.

Umm, Valentin is an average bunter. On this team he's one of the better ones, but Olivo and Alomar are by far and away this teams best bunters. Rowand is very good too.

You're wrong on this, Jas:

so far this season, Jose has gotten the job done bunting 5 out 6 times., including an infield single. Would have been 6 out 6 but the ump called him out on a close play at 1st, remember?

Olivo has missed 2 or 3 bunts thus far this season and Alomar is a slow joke.

Please don't make these statements if you are guessing. As far as Harris goes, when you blow 2 bunts in one crucial game, you're automatically disqualified. :rolleyes: