cwsox

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're wrong on this, Jas:

so far this season, Jose has gotten the job done bunting 5 out 6 times., including an infield sigles.  Would have been 6 out 6 but the ump called him out on a close play at 1st, remember?

Olivo has missed 2 or 3 bunts thus far this season and Alomar is a slow joke. 

Please don't make this statements if you are guessing.  As fars Harris goes, when you blow 2 bunts in one crucial game, you're automatically disqualified.   :rolleyes:

I remember about two that have been messed up, but I don't have the stats in front of me. I think he's an average bunter in the sense that he gets it done more often then not. A great bunter gets it done 9 out of 10 times.

s***, Sox almost throgh him out.

s***, you watch Alomar bunt. What the hell does speed have to do with being a good sacrafice bunter. He gets them down more often then not, as does Olivo.

I am sorry Yas but you're so wrong on with this "2 bunts" thing and I personally would have been humbled if my memory wasn't working instead of being "sure". Look over the logs.

9 out of 10? What the f*** are you talking about- he only had 6 attempts. Are you gonna hold that against him too? When Jimenez and Harris blow 3 bunts in one game, you're gonna stick to technicalities? Does Jose have to execute every.single.bunt perfectly to be a "good" bunter? Or is it great or none at all type deal? You tell me.

As far as Olivo goes, you're wong again- I GUARANTEE YOU HE HAS MORE than 1 missed so far and HSC will back me up on this.

Alomar? That is in the realm of "unbelievable", you're so off. Just because he is 2 for 2 or some such, don't mean s***. Rowand? He is like 1 for 3 or something this year...Surreal :)

(I know you hate Jose but twisting facts won't get you anywhere and that condescending "Ummm..." is not appreciated one bit)

How stupid is Manuel? 

Why the hell do you have Konerko, a guy that doesn't bunt, try to bunt? 

Bring in Graffy who can bunt. 

Freakin Stupid.

Manuel is a big f***ING MORON. You don't see me swear much but this is ridiculous. How the hell does this guy have a job as a manager?

Blew 2 bunts, one of them was a big one against MacDougal.  I agree he is better than Koney.

Ya, he may of had two blown bunts, I think both were very early in the season, but he's a much better bunter then Konerko who never attempts them.

I think Jose is a good bunter, but I also think the others I mentioned are good too.

I'll leave it at that. Thats my opinion from what I watch. I'm not a big stats guy. I use stats as another measurement to my eye, something I trust immensely when it comes to scouting, etc :D

How stupid is Manuel? 

Freakin Stupid.

Manuel is a big f***ING MORON. You don't see me swear much but this is ridiculous. How the hell does this guy have a job as a manager?

Manuel was ejected

How stupid is Manuel? 

Freakin Stupid.

Manuel was ejected

And his judgement lives on. DB should have still been in the game-

How stupid is Manuel? 

Freakin Stupid.

Manuel was ejected

Ya, but he is still the one doing the managing or thats what everyone always says. That the guy ejected makes all the calls via the phone.

I know people gave him credit for moves that happened in a game he was ejected a while back, so I'll give him s*** for these moves. All I know is every game I watch, I come up with things that suck about him.

Oh ya, WSC, I know you had a list a while back, just read through this thread and I think you can find about 10 reasons of why he sucks, and thats just in one game.