New Header

Mr. Showtime

Thank you, any suggestions as to how I could improve it? Or any ideas as to what you would like to see next time?

The only thing I can see is the space between the T and the A in Soxtalk looks a little big. Othherwise, I like how the blue matches in with the board. One thing I kind of liked in the past is when Soxnet had a banner with a picture of US Cellular in the back. Something like that where it's got the stadium in the background would be coo.

The only thing I can see is the space between the T and the A in Soxtalk looks a little big. Othherwise, I like how the blue matches in with the board. One thing I kind of liked in the past is when Soxnet had a banner with a picture of US Cellular in the back. Something like that where it's got the stadium in the background would be coo.

Alright then. I'm sure I could scrap together a few photos for the next one.

Just wanted to get some feedback on the new banner. If anyone has any comments or suggestions for what they'd like to see different or something post it here...

It looks really good - but it also wouldn't load on my mac all afternoon and that indicated some type of glitch that kept me off of soxtalk - oh, that was the idea, huh? :lol: - notice I started the game thjread and never posted again - it was because I couldn't get the header on my Mac and the screen just called, wouldn't let me conenct. I thought Soxtalk was down wbut then I seen 27 pages of game thread stuff so it was just me locked out I guess. I have no idea how a new header would cause such a problem - I am just venting because I missed soxtalk so much this afternoon. But I like the header -- ;)

It looks really good - but it also wouldn't load on my mac all afternoon and that indicated some type of glitch that kept me off of soxtalk - oh, that was the idea, huh?  :lol:  - notice I started the game thjread and never posted again - it was because I couldn't get the header on my Mac and the screen just called, wouldn't let me conenct.  I thought Soxtalk was down wbut then I seen 27 pages of game thread stuff so it was just me locked out I guess.  I have no idea how a new header would cause such a problem - I am just venting because I missed soxtalk so much this afternoon.  But I like the header --  ;)

Talk to Jason about the glitch, I just make the graphics, and he puts them up.

You missed this place? :o

Just wanted to get some feedback on the new banner. If anyone has any comments or suggestions for what they'd like to see different or something post it here...

I now can see the banner ian, and let me tell ya...It's horrid!!! there's a big gap between the T and A in SOXT Alk.com.

Buehrle??!! Where's our best pitcher? Loaiza!? and no Jerry Manuel, our fearsome leader?!?!? None of our great hitters are up there, you got a setup relief guy up there...Sheesh..This sucks ass!!! :o :lol:

Oh, if I knew how to make anything involving photoshop, I would show you how its done ... :headbang :headbang :D

It's too Blue

No Really looks good, wish I knew how to do s*** like that

and P.S. I stuck a link in my sig with info about my avatar. You'll never be confused again :lol:

It's not hard Cali.

Yay! I need all the information I can get.