Dear God...say it isn't true....

juddling

Courtney Love Confirms She'll Go Nude In Magazine

Nov. 10 - Courtney Love bares her soul in a new book, and she confirms to ABC News Radio that she'll also bare her body by posing naked in Britain's Pop magazine next month.

"This is going to be the next controversy," she told ABC's Dave Alpert, confirming that she had posed for the picture several weeks ago and decided she didn't like the outfits that had been picked out for her.

"Just give me some stockings and a pair of high heels and ... that's it," she said she had told the photographer.

"This was taken about a month ago, and I've put on about 10 pounds since then," she said, promising that she'll be "naked as the day I was born."

"Isn't that crazy?" she said.

"I think this is going to be the little controversy for next month."

The next issue of Pop will be out in three weeks.

:o :unsure:

Who's going to pay for something that we've all been subjected to for free for years already?

If there was ever a purpose for the puke smiley on this message board, this is it, but since it's gone, I will use the smiley depicting the pain my eyes would feel if I happen to see that mess naked again:

:crying :crying :crying