Now it's the ladies turn...

juddling

First Hollywood brought us Broakeback Mountain....now it's the ladies turn.....

Beyonce to star in lesbian flick with Eva Longoria

13 November 2006

Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria will play lesbian lovers in a new movie.

The gorgeous stars have revealed they are set to star in sexy Victorian drama Tipping The Velvet.

Eva, one of the stars of hit TV show Desperate Housewives, said: "Yes it's true. We are talking about doing the movie together. It's such a wonderful novel, a beautiful love story."

Director Sofia Coppola is hoping to bring Sarah Water's novel about sexual repression to the big screen and is desperate for Beyonce and Eva to take the roles of a 1890s music hall star, Kitty Butler, and her lesbian lover Nan Astley.

Beyonce, 25, thinks it is time the world was treated to a classic lesbian love story.

The singer, who was speaking at a New York benefit for ovarian cancer, said: "We've had Brokeback Mountain so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment."

Beyonce and Eva are said to be incredibly excited about the steamy love scenes and can't wait for filming on the project to start.

A source revealed: "They weren't at all coy about the sex scenes. In fact they both seemed to think it would be more fun than doing the same work with a man. It's going to be very hot."

:notworthy :notworthy :pray

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Nov 13, 2006 -> 12:54 AM)
I will be too. But because I think Sofia Coppola is an AMAZING director. The Virgin Suicides is a genius film.

Compared to the book, I thought the movie was a joke. But I did like Lost in Translation quite a bit. I haven't seen Marie Antoinette yet.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 13, 2006 -> 07:04 PM)
so you're a "roll over so I can stick it in" guy? (an actual quote from BBM)

Wha??? If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting, no, I'm just with Ali G on this one. Total respek, I gots lots of their videos.

And we were having such a mature conversation until now... :angry:

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Nov 13, 2006 -> 07:09 PM)
Wha??? If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting, no, I'm just with Ali G on this one. Total respek, I gots lots of their videos.

:lol: i wasn't calling you gay... I was just saying you'd rather see action than the scenery... (motion rather than the goods) (LumberJacks rather than forest critters) I have no idea what i'm talking about

And we were having such a mature conversation until now... :angry:

think about what you just wrote... a bunch of dudes hooting and hollering about two chicks getting it on. :lol: I'll give you time to chill.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 13, 2006 -> 07:23 PM)
:lol: i wasn't calling you gay... I was just saying you'd rather see action than the scenery... (motion rather than the goods) (LumberJacks rather than forest critters) I have no idea what i'm talking about

think about what you just wrote... a bunch of dudes hooting and hollering about two chicks getting it on. :lol: I'll give you time to chill.

Just kidding around, I did understand, no need to chill. I don't think I've ever used :angry: seriously. A while ago, I don't know if you were posting a lot around that time, we had a troll who started whole conversations using smilies, and he/she particularly loved the :angry: . Ever since, it's my favorite faux-serious smiley.

:cheers

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Nov 13, 2006 -> 07:39 PM)
So Beyonce and EL on a table, in their naughties or with strategically placed banisters, is no better than staring at a breakfast nook?

I pity you.

I'll say it one more time, while rejecting your pity.

I have no use for Beyonce or Eva if they're not nekkid.

I don't enjoy Beyonce's singing or acting, and I don't enjoy Eva's acting.

There are millions of good-looking women in the world, they're just two of them.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Nov 13, 2006 -> 08:51 PM)
I'll say it one more time, while rejecting your pity.

I have no use for Beyonce or Eva if they're not nekkid.

I don't enjoy Beyonce's singing or acting, and I don't enjoy Eva's acting.

There are millions of good-looking women in the world, they're just two of them.

Yeah....

Mind you, this goes well beyond singing and acting....

I still pity you. :P

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 14, 2006 -> 01:41 AM)
What exactly is it about Eva that makes people think she's hot? Hands down the most overrated, slightly above average looking woman ever. I will not be seeing this film.

You get a bunch of these (since we're doing a "smiley" thing here):

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy