41 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of direct paycheck deposit

• Got it, love it
    • Got it, wish I didn't
    • Had it, dropped it.
    • Don't have it, wish I did
    • Don't have it, don't care
    • At the sperm bank?!

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 15, 2006 -> 08:21 PM)
I shopped a couple banks the other day and noticed that they don't really care about the customer. However, I know of a few banks that actually WANT your business. There are definitely financial institutions to avoid and others worth frequenting.

I know what you meant, and I understand the complexity of dealing with other people's money. What I find ironic is that America is becoming the #1 service providing country in the world...yet we're the #1 douche bag providing country in the world. :D

Hey Alex, what are your banks you recommend, and those to avoid, from an "insiders" prospective? I am shopping for a new place, well because NATIONAL CITY IS THE WORST BANK EVER!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 16, 2006 -> 07:26 AM)
Hey Alex, what are your banks you recommend, and those to avoid, from an "insiders" prospective? I am shopping for a new place, well because NATIONAL CITY IS THE WORST BANK EVER!

You need to link that National City is the worst bank ever to their web site. ;)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 16, 2006 -> 08:26 AM)

I can tell you which banks are worth dealing with. Do you have a list? I can look into them and let you know my semi-professional opinion.