Amazing

Heads22

1400 posts today....wow. :headbang

i know i was hard, very hard on you when you came over from the other board, b/c of the bs that happened over there.

you been doing great and want to say i am sorry. you redeem yourself in my eyes. btw good work here.

i know i was hard, very hard on you when you came over from the other board, b/c of the bs that happened over there.

you been doing great and want to say i am sorry. you redeem yourself in my eyes. btw good work here.

Thanks LDF. Some s*** went down there behind the scenes too, but they just started treating a lot of people like s***. There are still a few people over there that I like, but a lot of them there have a real holier than thou attitude. I also like doing stuff here a lot more. When me and Doub were doing the TBSU's, if they were up a little late, we got an e-mail about how it needed to be up quicker. Mario (On Soxnet) and Jason (On FutureSox) know that I have a life, and they are really kick ass. Plus, they seem to like the fact that when I am around I get work done that they want me to. Even Jason's stats. And he knows how much those f***ers suck.

:cheers

Thanks LDF. Some s*** went down there behind the scenes too, but they just started treating a lot of people like s***. There are still a few people over there that I like, but a lot of them there have a real holier than thou attitude. I also like doing stuff here a lot more. When me and Doub were doing the TBSU's, if they were up a little late, we got an e-mail about how it needed to be up quicker. Mario (On Soxnet) and Jason (On FutureSox) know that I have a life, and they are really kick ass. Plus, they seem to like the fact that when I am around I get work done that they want me to. Even Jason's stats. And he knows how much those f***ers suck.

Guest hotsoxchick1
i think we could use this smiley at times.

dips***.gif

why can't we?

I actually laughed out loud - :headbang :headbang :headbang

book it... or make it available... i like it..... you can put someones name like this and then that little smiley when warrented... (see example below)

im with dips***.gif----> and insert posters name.......

Mario (On Soxnet) and Jason (On FutureSox) know that I have a life, and they are really kick ass. Plus, they seem to like the fact that when I am around I get work done that they want me to. Even Jason's stats. And he knows how much those f***ers suck.

Ahem *cough*.

Mario (On Soxnet) and Jason (On FutureSox) know that I have a life, and they are really kick ass. Plus, they seem to like the fact that when I am around I get work done that they want me to. Even Jason's stats. And he knows how much those f***ers suck.

Ahem *cough*.

Sorry Ian. You make really kick ass images....even if there is too big of a space between the T and A in Soxt alk. :lol:

Ahem *cough*.

Sorry Ian. You make really kick ass images....even if there is too big of a space between the T and A in Soxt alk. :lol:

There should be some space beween the T and A... Oh wait a minute your are talking about the banner... never mind.

i think we could use this smiley at times.

dips***.gif

why can't we?

I actually laughed out loud - :headbang :headbang :headbang

book it... or make it available... i like it..... you can put someones name like this and then that little smiley when warrented... (see example below)

im with dips***.gif----> and insert posters name.......

So now Heather can say "Motherf***ing b****ass dips***.gif Passionless Sox" :)