Landis Lab Results mistake

http://www.breitbart.com/news/na/cp_s111529A.xml.html

Report: Lab in Landis case made 'administrative error' on 'B' sample

PARIS (AP) - The French anti-doping lab that tested American cyclist Floyd Landis' urine samples made an "administrative error" when reporting its findings on his backup "B" sample, the French newspaper Le Monde reported Wednesday.

The newspaper cited unnamed sources as saying the Chatenay-Malabry laboratory gave the wrong number in its report about Landis' second sample. Tests on the rider's two samples indicated that Landis had elevated levels of testosterone in his system when he won the Tour de France in July.

In its report, the lab wrote that the "B" sample tested was number 994,474, while the actual number was 995,474, Le Monde said.

"The error, of an administrative nature, does not mean the positive B sample was not that of the American," Le Monde said. "But it is being used today by his lawyers .�.�. to contest his positive doping results."

QUOTE(shipps @ Nov 20, 2006 -> 07:54 AM)
This piece of crap of a human being was looking for any little thing to point to for a reason for it coming back positive,other than him just being guilty.

So, he's a "piece of crap" because they caught him?

How many other athletes on your marble pedestal haven't gotten caught?

Armstrong, most NFL players in the 80s, most short distance runners, 1/3rd of MLB in the 90s...?

Get off your high horse.

QUOTE(knightni @ Nov 20, 2006 -> 11:37 AM)

Armstrong, most NFL players in the 80s, most short distance runners, 1/3rd of MLB in the 90s...?

Get off your high horse.

And I am sure he has never, ever cheated on a test :bang

QUOTE(knightni @ Nov 20, 2006 -> 11:37 AM)

Get off your high horse.

He probably doesnt deserve the hatred that i have for him but i just dont like the guy.I really dont care about him cheating especially in bicycling.Iam just using this time to vent on my hatred for Landis.lol.nobody has ever told me to get off my high horse ,i almost feel proud.

Well, what if the lab DID f*ck up and test the wrong sample, and is now trying to cover its butt? A French lab, coming up with the results that take a victory away from an American. Hmmmm. Where's my tinfoil hat when I need it? But seriously, it sounds a bit like a coverup on the part of the lab. Especially since they refer to Landis as 'the American', nor Mr. Landis, or Floyd Landis, etc.