Tex's Concession

Texsox

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 4, 2006 -> 07:08 PM)
I call it sex, but, ok :D

When you aren't getting any, I guess you could call it sex. Oh well, we elected a President who could not properly smoke a joint . . .

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read the debates and vote Tex. The primaries are over and GP and Rex will be engaging in the main event. I hope they have an excellent series of debates. I also hope everyone will take the time to read the threads. One of the things that I have always enjoyed here is the wide range of experiences here. The wide ranging political views. The depth and breadth of the human experience is here. I know I learn something every time I log on.

I would not presume to believe I have any sway in how you will vote in the finals. From reading both position statements, I believe Rex better reflects my views, but am eager to read more of GP's.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 09:42 AM)
Great job Tex. :cheers

BTW, when the polls here opened, in a very small way, my emotions must have been on the same path you faced, and I really applaud you for running in the real world, with your real name and real credentials on display. If you ever run again, you are a far better man than I. I am not certain my ego could withstand a real election on a city wide basis.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 03:42 PM)
Yep, but I was the #1 loser, all the other losers lined up behind me :D Can I help it if all my support was old geezers that fell asleep while GP's were up at midnight stuffing the boxes :lolhitting

Hey, I may be old, but not yet a 'geezer'! Although i do yell at my son to turn his music down. And to cut his hair. Now that you mention it, maybe I am a geezer! Geeze, thanks for making my day.