nice brawl (not really)

cwsox

These players just need to play baseball and accept what the game is all about. Farnsworth wasn't doing anything out of line. By the way I don't think that was a brawl it was more like an old fashioned butt kickin.

Wilson really had no right to give crap. Farnie wanted to make it tough for him to bunt and thats what you do. I'd love to pick up Farnsworth in the pen.

Heck, in all honesty, I'd love to make a move where the Sox would deal Maggs to the Cubs, simply because of what the Sox could get in return.

Were talking Juan Cruz, Kyle Farnsworth, Francis Beltran, etc.

Cubs may have interest in Jose, but no way will we get anyone good for him.

Heck, in all honesty, I'd love to make a move where the Sox would deal Maggs to the Cubs

go back to being dishonest -

you are 99% super inteligent and then every once in a blue moon demons possess your keyboard :huh: :huh: :huh: :o :o :o :o

:lol:

I think they should nail any dumbass that gets into a fight with a minimum of a 15-20 game suspension. If you can determine an instigator, hit him harder. Make an examople of a few of these idiots and it will stop this crap. This is baseball, not hockey!

I think they should nail any dumbass that gets into a fight with a minimum of a 15-20 game suspension.  If you can determine an instigator, hit him harder.  Make an examople of a few of these idiots and it will stop this crap.  This is baseball, not hockey!

I actually agree -

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think they should nail any dumbass that gets into a fight with a minimum of a 15-20 game suspension.  If you can determine an instigator, hit him harder.  Make an examople of a few of these idiots and it will stop this crap.  This is baseball, not hockey!

i agree.. and if it were hockey then we would be playing alot better i think......... :lol:

i agree.. and if it were hockey then we would be playing alot better i think......... :lol:

yeah those chi town black hawks sure impress me with their great play

and oh yeah didn't your minor league hockey team lose in the playoffs to Grand Rapids?

I've been thinking about this next series for a while now (uh oh - that can't be good) and I am VERY afraid for any Sox fan going to urinal field this weekend. Those ScrUb fans are NUTS. They attack umpires, they run on the field (only at Comiskey though), they give SHAMEE standing O's whenever they see him - and have an extreme (it seems to me) hatred for all things White Sox. I have a bad feeling about this series, because of the latest Corky scandal, and just wish it was being played at Comiskey instead of the urinal. :o BE SAFE SOX FANS! :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
yeah those chi town black hawks sure impress me with their great play

and oh yeah didn't your minor league hockey team lose in the playoffs to Grand Rapids?

ahemmmmmmmm............ :fyou lol..........who asked ya anyhow....... ;) :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
never been to a griffins game - but that is thr town next to mine so I have to have some home town pride - I have waiting for just the right occasion, after all these months, to mention it - gees, am I patient

i love going to the wolves games... they are a ton better than that other team here, who tries to play hockey......... ;) at least the wolves win..... :lol:

What the f*** is everyone talking about, huh? Farnworth had about 40 pounds on Wilson, had momentum, did tackle him with some nice technique while getting kicked in the groin...but as far as bonafied asswhooping, he did no such thing: the first punch looked mighty but it hit Wilson in the collar bone and the second one was even more pathetic completely missing him.

What did break his nose was the knee of one of the Reds teammates accidentally slamminginto him during the pile-on. In fact, that's where Farny guy the bump n his firehead as well- in free-for-alls, it's the best time to kick your oponent and get away with it as the camera is obstructed.

Does anyone have RealPlayer clip of Ventura (black belt, huh?) -Ryan thing? It was way before my time...Thanks.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Does anyone have RealPlayer clip of Ventura (black belt, huh?) -Ryan thing? It was way before my time...Thanks.
lol i foregot about that one.......geez memories.............lol

Rex, what would the almighty players union do if they were suspended that long?

I didn't say it was reality Jim. Just said I wished they could do it.

If players were smart enough to take care of things properly on the field, this s*** wouldn't have to happen. But the players today are too stupid to understand it can be taken care of in a different way. They want to fight first.

The problem is guys get pissed about s*** they shouldn't and fights start. Most of the time it is the idiots like Wilson who should have gotten back in the box and not said a word. He's the pitcher with the freakin ball for cripes sake.

Guest hotsoxchick1
you have or no?

no i dont have the clip but it shouldnt be hard to come by... let me do some searching..........or you can do it yourself......lol........

I didn't say it was reality Jim.  Just said I wished they could do it.

If players were smart enough to take care of things properly on the field, this s*** wouldn't have to happen.  But the players today are too stupid to understand it can be taken care of in a different way.  They want to fight first.

The problem is guys get pissed about s*** they shouldn't and fights start.  Most of the time it is the idiots like Wilson who should have gotten back in the box and not said a word.  He's the pitcher with the freakin ball for cripes sake.

On the contrary, it was an entartaining spectacle, 10 times better than the whole 10 innings worth of utter, humiliating crap taking place on the South Side. MLB has ways to go before it catches up with NHL.

No, instead I wish Jose would creep up to Derek Lowe from behind after making an out with a bat in his hand and would put a lock-choke on, strangling him within an inch of his life...benches clear...BrandoFan's insatiable lust for blood is thus satisfied.

I didn't say it was reality Jim.  Just said I wished they could do it.

If players were smart enough to take care of things properly on the field, this s*** wouldn't have to happen.  But the players today are too stupid to understand it can be taken care of in a different way.  They want to fight first.

The problem is guys get pissed about s*** they shouldn't and fights start.  Most of the time it is the idiots like Wilson who should have gotten back in the box and not said a word.  He's the pitcher with the freakin ball for cripes sake.

On the contrary, it was an entartaining spectacle, 10 times better than the whole 10 innings worth of utter, humiliating crap taking place on the South Side. MLB has ways to go before it catches up with NHL.

No, instead I wish Jose would creep up to Derek Lowe from behind after making an out with a bat in his hand and would put a lock-choke on, strangling him within an inch of his life...benches clear...BrandoFan's insatiable lust for blood is thus satisfied.

You've just said all I need to know......

I hope you were joking....