Another official

Guest wsc425

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
You mean guys in general or us on this board in general, beacusae I throw some killer orgy parties babe :headbang

consider who the reply was to... there youll find your answer.......lol......not directed to you hon.. i know you can par tay......... ;)

consider who the reply was to... there youll find your answer.......lol......not directed to you hon.. i know you can par tay......... ;)

Oh, and on a unrelated topic..remember when I asked your help on getting that LOOP Antena that i wanted? for my stereo..Well, it finally came this past Monday! I actually got 2 of them, just in case.

now who's the wild man!? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Oh, and on a unrelated topic..remember when I asked your help on getting that LOOP Antena that i wanted? for my stereo..Well, it finally came this past Monday! I actually got 2 of them, just in case.

now who's the wild man!? :D

:headbang well im glad your rockin in the free world once again...... :headbang glad you found a couple........

I dunno if those little horns on bicycle handlebars will do the trick, Zach  :huh:

But they are custom! Doesn't that score any points?

How about my slick racing decals?

How do we get young women horny?

Ahhh...

the one thing all of us guys spend the first 16 years of our lives trying to figure out...

then we find out for a brief time...

after we finally figure it out, it is awesome...then young women turn into women and we have to start all over again...

us guys have it rough man (though every girl i have ever spoken too begs to differ)

And how about a Trooper uniform....Yeeeoooowwwwww!!! ;)

Women and troopers...psh!

What does a trooper have anyway. If I wanted to I could get a pair of dark shades with shiny rims and talk with a southern accent..."roll down yer winda".

What do women like about a guy that gives them tickets that ultimately results in a loss of money (which they love to spend at malls) anyway.

Stupid Troopers

NICE to know :lol:

-FUTURE cop speakin

AND Heather, what is Visine :huh:

BE GOOD

Visine are the eye drops used to clear up red eyes. I sometimes bring them along in order to make it appear as if I am crying as to cause the officer to take pity on me...and it works!!!