Another official

Guest wsc425

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
How bout a round of beers for Heather all if we get to see some

lol... she wouldnt show it to ya in the first place so save your beer money... and second of all you wouldnt know what to do with it if in fact she did..............lmao :D

lol... she wouldnt show it to ya in the first place so save your beer money... and second of all you wouldnt know what to do with it if in fact she did..............lmao  :D

Id spank my monkey..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Lets all wait for Brando and whack together.........

hey i dont have anything to whack............hmmmmmmmm..........a problem.... can i borrow yours????? :o

Guest hotsoxchick1
Darlin' .... you don't want any "clueless" men.  ;)

too late she already has lee..........oh wait a minute hes not clueless hes a dumbass.... i guess theres a difference???? :huh: :D

Ahhh...

the one thing all of us guys spend the first 16 years of our lives trying to figure out... 

then we find out for a brief time...

after we finally figure it out, it is awesome...then young women turn into women and we have to start all over again...

us guys have it rough man (though every girl i have ever spoken too begs to differ)

Not to difficult to get women, even if your average looking...just follow some basic rules and you're in the door.

The principles can be summed up as follows:

1. Eliminate desire. Don't pursue women. Act like you don't want them. People want when they can't have.

2. Be excellent in their presence. When they are looking, do something that you do well.

3. Retreat from them. The more you pull away, the more they will want you.

Men and women both want to have sex, but women want to have sex 15 minutes after us, so if you hold out for 20, she'll be chasing you for five.

also, Withdraw (This is illustrated by the 20-minute strategy

All these points are pointed out in the Tao of Steve, but is just common sense in the 03.

:cheers