oh wtf...nascar nextell???

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

geez us what the f***....winston cup is going to be now known as nextell nascar cup..........s***.......is there anything left in the world which is sacred?????? :fyou this s*** corp. america.........

geez us what the f***....winston cup is going to be now known as nextell nascar cup..........s***.......is there anything left in the world which is sacred??????  :fyou  this s*** corp. america.........

Why did they call in Winston in the first place? Is that somebodys name..I thought it was named after the cigs :huh:

geez us what the f***....winston cup is going to be now known as nextell nascar cup..........s***.......is there anything left in the world which is sacred??????  :fyou  this s*** corp. america.........

Sparkly catherers and nootered unicorns are sooooooooooooooome of my faaaaaaaaaavorite things

f*** NASCAR, F-1 is where it's at. They actually have to use driving skill...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why did they call in Winston in the first place? Is that somebodys name..I thought it was named after the cigs :huh:

it was for the cigs.. rj renyolds.... but geez us its been that way forever why change it now???? i hate change sometimes....wtf is nextel nascar.. that doesnt make any sense.. and its harder to say.......to many n's......it will always be winston cup for me............

brando i like f-1 too just not as much... or should i say i dont get to watch it as much ...........

brando i like f-1 too just not as much... or should i say i dont get to watch it as much

Since my boyhood idol, Aerton Senna, tragically died in 93 in Imola, I can never bring myself to watch it again,. I quite literally freak out. :(

RJ needed out of the contract they signed a few years ago and had 4 years left. NASCAR knew they can make more today with a new sponsor than staying with RJ Reynolds. So when RJ Reynolds asked to be let out early NASCAR started their engines. So everyone involved with signing checks on the front and back are happy.

Do you think we will see in race cell phone calls to the drivers? Kind of like the cameras in the cars? Perhaps Bubba can call ahead to have some pork rinds ready :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Winston has been looking to leave nascar for over 3 years they had to wait until a replacement could be found.

i know i just hate the thought of the phone guys takin everything over... geez us.......my ball park.. my racing ... what the hell is next???????

I always thought that CrashCar should be sponsored by insurance companies anyway...what an easy segue into a commercial...."and there's a fiery crash on turn 3 - what would YOU do if you had a crash like this? With State Farm, you wouldn't have to worry...."

I always thought that CrashCar should be sponsored by insurance companies anyway...what an easy segue into a commercial...."and there's a fiery crash on turn 3 - what would YOU do if you had a crash like this? With State Farm, you wouldn't have to worry...."

Nice :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol critic.. i would rather have insurance company do the sponsoring.....it makes more sense doesnt it...........but nextel.. i just have a hard time with this one....i dont think im gonna like it.......

Hmm other sponsors could include

Blue Cross Blue Shield "are you covered for an accident like this"

Dutch Maid Cleaner "who's going to get the s*** stain out of his suit after that crash?"

Crest Whitener "We can get those brown tobacco stains off his teeth"

EPT "Worried that your cousin's having your baby, find out faster than a pitstop"

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hmm other sponsors could include

Blue Cross Blue Shield "are you covered for an accident like this"

Dutch Maid Cleaner "who's going to get the s*** stain out of his suit after that crash?"

Crest Whitener "We can get those brown tobacco stains off his teeth"

EPT "Worried that your cousin's having your baby, find out faster than a pitstop"

lol... i like the blue cross blue shield one.......and the dutch maid can also be one for a company like tide or all tempature cheer or clorox bleach..... those would work too.......as for the later two ... well not everyone who watches nascar is a hillbilly..lol......so i dont think those fly as good.........mho...... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
You are correct not everyone is a hillbilly and that is ruining the sport  ;)  Hell they even let a guy fom California win a race. What do they know about running from revenuers  :D

omg lol..........i guess thats one way of lookin at it...... :D

You know ... for a bunch of people that are politically correct in their views regarding race, religion, sexual preference, etc. To catagorize a bunch of people as ignorant because the happen to be from a certain area of the country is really hypocritical. Calling someone a hillbilly is just as offensive as calling someone a n***** or a f***** or a k***, wop, whatever.

You know ... for a bunch of people that are politically correct in their views regarding race, religion, sexual preference, etc. To catagorize a bunch of people as ignorant because the happen to be from a certain area of the country is really hypocritical. Calling someone a hillbilly is just as offensive as calling someone a n***** or a f***** or a k***, wop, whatever.

Sorry, I forgot we can only make fun of ScRub fans :D

I don't believe anyone was called a Hillbilly. If we do have someone on this forum who feels they are a hillbilly I appologize and congratulate you on figuring out a computer.

One of my favorite bars is named Hillbillys.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i didint call anyone a hillbilly.... i said that not everyone who runs nascar is a hillbilly in retort to the assumption from the comments about ept tests and such that nascar people were hillbillies.............

i didint call anyone a hillbilly.... i said that not everyone who runs nascar is a hillbilly in retort to the assumption from the comments about ept tests and such that nascar people were hillbillies.............

And I didn't even think of the hillbilly tag. I thought NASCAR was more a Carolina originated sport than the Appelacians or Ozarks, the traditional home of hill people. I was making fun of people with brown teeth and friendly cousins. It is ok to make fun of people with brown teeth, isn't it?